Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
I feel like I have to defend Tigger's honour, she just looked at the time stamps on the messaging app 😂I told her what the craic was, she wasn't pulling a Baby Reindeer on me or anything (I haven't watched that series)
---
Nothing to see here guys, just your average person lurking around Parisian stadiums logging when people purchase last minute tickets to shows
In fairness, I genuinely was lurking around that Parisian stadium 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

atomic

OMG I hope they sort this all out for tomorrow. Lisbon is so hot! I am currently chilling and drinking wine so I am having a great time 🤣

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Ugh I would love to go watch her in another country but just don’t think my anxious brain will allow it unfortunately 💔 and I don’t feel like I can ask my husband to go a third time, as much as he will enjoy the 2 we are going to.
I’d love to go and watch her in another country. If I had the opportunity to go last minute (child care, the money, the annual leave 😂) I’d do it, but I do love a bit of solo travel

On another note, today my cousin sent her daily WhatsApp of baby names and no joke, what is on there - IVY! I said it’s nice, and goes well with something like Willow….

Now she likes Willow too, she doesn’t know they are swifties songs (yet) 😂

• Haha

ishant

VIP Member
Serious question. Do I make the use of my double triple chin and come to Cardiff dressed like Dylan Thomas

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
Well guys, if you’re watching the livestream on August 19th and see Taylor give the hat to a quite pregnant girl in a top saying “down bad crying with the twins” then there’s probably a big chance it’s me 😂 and it would have taken me an hour to get to the stage from my seats in the nosebleeds 😂
I'll make to sure to nudge my neighbour and say "yes I know her. That's my colleague, Seaweed."

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
It’s so bizarre to me that I’m going to see her in the flesh for the first time. I dunno if it’s my simple little brain but it’s going to be so surreal to me that she is actually real and not someone from pictures/videos 😂🫠
I’ve been to six Taylor concerts and I’m still not convinced she’s real 🤣

• Haha

ls240898

VIP Member
Does anyone read some of the Swiftly Neutral posts on reddit?
They're currently discussing Taylor keeping the album top spot from Billie from the release of variants/they're saying she's not a girls girl etc.
I don't know much about Billie and I haven't listened to the album but I always got the impression she didn't really care about charts but it does seem calculated on Taylor's part

I love her music but I'm not convinced she's happy to support other artists at the expense of her own success.
She’s just chart obsessed. Someone on that same Reddit posted a snippet of an interview during the Lover era where she was saying how she’s done chasing charts and sales, and doesn’t understand it. This was just when streaming ushered in a new way of charting, and she was not the streaming force she is now when she gave this interview. She changes her narrative to suit what’s going on at the time - idk if any of us can say she isn’t a “girls girl” but it’s very comparable to you and one of your colleagues being up for a promotion: she will do anything to get it

JLXRD

VIP Member
We still haven’t had Midnights 3am so I don’t see us getting Anthology for a while. Had TTPD not come out the day before RSD i think we could have got 3am for that but it would have been competing for sales then so didn’t happen.

Re Billie, I think the timing of her comments was poor as she said it and then mere weeks later has 10 vinyl variants of different colours and one has extra content too.

Even for me as someone who likes variants and collects them and likes choosing the aesthetic element of different pressings, 10 is too many. I also don’t have all the folklores for this reason, even though I liked them all.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
poor angus panicked when he saw the st george’s hall banners 😭 surely he had to get one in the right place through sheer luck but no

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Someone I know has just flown to Lisbon for the eras tour and I’m so jealous 😭
I’ve also decided two shows isn’t enough and I desperately need a ticket to a London show in June.
I regret not buying more tickets in the presale

QueenBW

VIP Member
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Americans buying tickets for european shows? It does seem unfair to me given how many dates they had, I wish that there was something in place to stop that
Tons of Europeans got tickets for the US shows even when it was obvious she was going to tour Europe. The whole "we didn't know she was going to do it" thing is a bit hard to believe imo when she toured for Rep and 1989 and Red. They just didn't want to wait.

Americans and Europeans went to the Mexico shows, where she'd never been and one could argue the local fans deserved it "more".

Is it unfair? Sure. But if people see a chance, they'll take it and I certainly can't get on my high horse because I definitely tried to get codes or tickets myself or through friends (and was successful thrice 🙊).

And in the end, as our pals who're getting resale tickets prove, there are still tickets being sold, some pretty affordably, and Europe is geographically easy to navigate so you can hop on a relatively cheap flight or train and go for a last minute weekend trip.

Reactions: 13

JLXRD

VIP Member
Taylor please, just let me sit with this new stuff a little longer. I actually can’t take more content right now 🫠

Reactions: 13