Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dramatic

Whys everyone hating on mbobhft I love it 😭🤭

I'm praying I'll get off the wait list for cardiff.

My predictions for tonight's surprise songs are Mirrorball or This is me trying and The Bolter.

Saying that maybe she will want to do a big 🖕to Billie 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10

gossipgal21

VIP Member
I don’t know why I’m shocked that there’s a variant with each of the Paris live songs on but FFS. It does leave a bad taste tbh. I’m going to wait til I can find them illegally and stream them if I am that bothered, she knows she will get people like me who had a twinge of “ahh I was there I need this” but really… I don’t. 😅

It just feeds the insane demands for more content too, like the fans demanding Rep and Debut one month after she’s dropped a 31 song album, the hysteria then feeds into her team’s belief that they need to keep dropping more and more stuff for 💰 but really…. I wouldn’t mind if they stopped.
---
I have no idea about any history with Billie / Taylor because I don’t keep up with the goss these days 💀 but the 3 hour concert remark seems so petty and pointed? Like why?!

Unless she’s having a pop at Bruce Springsteen too also currently touring and doing 3h 20 minutes at age 74 🤘🏻

As someone said above I think @Caffeine Fiend? If you’re paying these prices for your you’re gonna want at least 3 hours lol.

ls240898

VIP Member
I think Billboard needs an overhaul like the UK Charts. UK Chart rules mean only 3 songs from an album can chart - the 3 bestsellers. We have Ed Sheeran to thank for that one!

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I'll change it back when I stop laughing.

Flashback to the time I used to send my niece videos where I was pretending to be A to freak her out...

• Haha

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
Is that an actual quote? 'kin hell 😂

I remember seeing a clip of her a few years ago saying parents who don't homeschool are lazy or something and I tried to write it off as her being young and dumb....but maybe she just is an asshole 😂

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I’m off the entire week after my Liverpool show so if any tickets come up for the first London leg I might have to buy some….

goalsAF

What's everyone's thoughts on wearing loop earplugs to the UK stadium tours? I have seen a lot of tik toks saying its essential. I am going to Cardiff sitting in Section U so not sure if this is necessary as not down on the floor. I don't mind spending the £30/£35 if it is worth it but also don't want to waste money!

Any experience thoughts greatly appreciated :)
I wore the Experience ones to see Olivia Rodrigo last week - I was right up in the nosebleeds (literally 4 rows from the very back of the arena!). I put them in my ears just before going in and other than being able to hear myself more than normal, I didn't feel like I was hearing any less music or any reduction in quality. Midway through I took them out to see the difference and it was so overwhelmingly LOUD so I put them straight back in my ears 😂

gossipgal21

VIP Member
The best place for this would be ticombo. You can list for higher and set it to willing to accept offers. Stubhub no good because the bots have alerts set up for it now. Ticombo do charge fees though, is the only thing.
You’re like a ticket buying/selling god?

Also some kind of personal shopper extraordinaire ?

what CANT you do?

• Haha
  • Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Facebook ads clearly think I have a lot of money and keep promoting the Clio Peppiatt dress Taylor wore to me 🫠 like it’s a dream dress for me but I don’t think dropping nearly 2k on it is wise 🤣

Also on weight loss… I’ve managed to lose 14 pounds since Feb which is nice but I would have liked more as plan was to be back in a size 12 for Blondie. However tried on my size 12 Levi’s and it’s a no 😬 they button but if I sat down I reckon they’d either split or damage my internal organs

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
I would generally say I was indifferent to Billie before all this but I can say I'm probably a hater now. Between her constant shading and her hypocrisy, just can't stand her. Say what you want about Taylor but you wouldn't find her pretending she doesn't care about things that in reality she clearly does and also randomly shading other artists for no reason. Like is there any need to call artists who play for 3 hours psycho?

I literally just seen Bruce Springsteen at the weekend who played for 3 hours, guess he is a psycho.
The variant stuff she said in my mind wasn’t directly applicable to only Taylor (people just decided it was), and her releasing a few more versions of her album (even tho she doesn’t “care” about charts apparently…) I could see people reaching still. But talking about a 3hr show, sorry that is directly Taylor shade. I love petty Taylor ngl, I hope she comes out in the I Bet You Think About Me 22 tshirt

• Heart
  • Haha

Robot Lady

VIP Member
I have an aunt and some cousins who live in Madrid. I am so tempted to go and try my luck with last minute tickets!!

• Heart

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
Ngl that photo of the que makes me kinda glad I didn’t get tickets, I’m not sure my mental illness could handle that, and I’d be solo.

I feel so upset for them all :(

• Heart

Robot Lady

VIP Member
I wore Loops Experience to Olivia last week, my kid wore the child version and they were great! It didn’t sound muffled at all, just quieter. I took them out a couple of times to check on the difference they made and it was so loud without them! I think it helps block out the sound of the screamers around you too. I will be wearing them to Eras one million percent!!

JLXRD

VIP Member
My manuscript hoodie arrived. I would show you all but I look like a bridge troll right now.

I like it however I do wish it wasn’t cream as I know it’s going to get something spilled on it 🙃

• Heart

ishant

VIP Member
Seeing the crossed out names makes me sad :(
I’m at the stage when I absolutely cannot wait but also would rather please never have to experience it ending

• Heart