Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Having a lovely time making bracelets but its making me hunch over so bad lmao I’m going to be at the eras tour with a posture just like Taylor 😬 singing ‘I can do it with a broken back’ soon if I’m not careful

Just kidding blondie love u x

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Everyone skipping So High School 😭 It is my favourite, but I do like Travis which seems to be an unpopular opinion here, haha. I've liked him before they dated as my boyfriend watches NFL, so just think my opinion hasn't changed. And I do love the song, and it live hits different, haha.

I definitely prefer the normal album though!
I can’t just bring myself to like a song with “touch me while your bros play gta” in it. It’s also jarring immature compared to the rest of the anthology, and it just doesn’t fit on the second part of the album

• Haha

gossipgal21

VIP Member
I’m irrationally angry that I don’t have the sort of life that would allow for a very last minute trip to Lyon 🤣

• Haha

veronica71

VIP Member
It runs a few times a year - I’ll let you know how I get on and if it’s worth it. It just seems like the most perfect timing of it for me - I got my autism diagnosis last week so am really needing to look back at my eras!

• Heart

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
I bought my ticket at 20:30 Paris time 😂 Taylor was midway through the Fearless set and I got in the arena during 22 I think? Definitely during Red. I think StubHub cut off sales like 5 minutes after I bought the ticket 💀 I was playing a risky game (intentionally)

And yes it really does feel like a lifetime ago already 😩 I've aged 10 years since then I swear 😂
I got mine at 8:18pm. We had issues with suncream in my bag that cost 30 euro as we are Irish and were burning without during the day sightseeing. Security wanted me to bin it but I felt that essentially added another 30 euro to the tickets so I found somewhere to hide it so delayed us getting in. So we only got in just as Fearless ended. Mine were £58 including the fees, but I have just been telling people around £40 because that was the price I thought I was paying at the time because I was so panicked, literally never bought anything quicker, haha.

I didn't know they cut off sales at half, we got super lucky!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

QueenBW

VIP Member
Happy birthday @knivesnflowers !!! 22!! What a time!!

For a second I forgot about you lovely lot's tradition of the Colin the Caterpillar cake (it's been a bit since I lived in the UK) and I thought you were talking Bridgerton and I was so confused 🤣🤣🤣

I'm old and want a nap but it's the middle of the work day.

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Is that an actual quote? 'kin hell 😂

I remember seeing a clip of her a few years ago saying parents who don't homeschool are lazy or something and I tried to write it off as her being young and dumb....but maybe she just is an asshole 😂
This is such a rich privileged take omg 🤣🤣
Honestly I think Taylor’s attempts to undercut billies sales sucks but this is just coming across as petty and bitter.
Clearly a lot of people want 3 hour shows considering how popular the eras tour is

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Not sure why my TikTok FYP is showing old theory videos but I just got one about how the albatross is about Joe Alwyn because albatross’s fly for seven years without landing and it represents how he never let her settle down 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tamw26

I think it is cinephile as in someone who liked movies? ‘You cinephile in black and white, all those plot twists & dynamite’ as in he liked the drama of it all and not the reality maybe?

tam

Chatty Member
Sorry I have just been thinking about this again and honestly the concept just annoys me so much. It shouldn't be this way, it's just so wasteful and it makes a mockery of the whole chart system.

Overconsumption just disgusts me and all these new "breaking" records for artists are meaningless when they are just selling 8/9 versions of the same thing with minor variations so their die hard fans will eat it all up. There should only be one version that counts towards listening and chart figures. One. One CD, one Vinyl, one digital. It's all just too much.

I also think as a fan I don't know how more people aren't pissed off about it. It's literally artists taking you for an utter chump. The rules really need to change. I just think it's such a reflection of the capitalist society we are in.

Sorry, just been bugging me since the whole Billie thing, she's so hypocritical. It's great she choose to speak about it and I completely agree with her but yet she goes and does the exact same thing. Albeit to a much lesser degree but if you choose to make a statement make it properly for goodness sake.
I also find it strange that she hasn't released the second album as a physical CD or vinyl. Surely that is what people actually want. That would make more sense to me not these endless variations.

• Heart