Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stimpii

VIP Member
On another note, today my cousin sent her daily WhatsApp of baby names and no joke, what is on there - IVY! I said it’s nice, and goes well with something like Willow….

Now she likes Willow too, she doesn’t know they are swifties songs (yet) 😂
I was pregnant in late 2020 and had Willow on my shortlist. Partner vetoed it and we went with Sophia.

She’s still made it into a Taylor Swift song 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Lilykins

VIP Member
Call my controversial but I don’t actually want Rep TV so soon now. I feel I’m still getting to grips with TTPD - more vault on top would just be exhausting lol.

crabupatree

Chatty Member
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Americans buying tickets for european shows? It does seem unfair to me given how many dates they had, I wish that there was something in place to stop that
as someone who never got off the UK waitlist, I don't think it's fair they got codes and off the list and actual UK residents didn't. If they chose to pay extortionate resale prices then fair enough

slugella

VIP Member
I mean I feel like there are a million possibilities for this and I am also that sad but what Instagram captions can we use for an eras tour picture 🤣
Lights camera bitch smile is the first thing that came to mind

It's been a long time coming

And by the way... I'm going out tonight

Make the friendship bracelets take the moment and taste it

Most fun I ever had and I'd do it over and over and over again if I could

This night is sparkling don't you let it go

Hold on to the memories, they will hold on to you

I'm sorry, the old *name* can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, cause she's at Eras Tour

Last edited:
  • Heart

g321

Has anyone got the new pink t shirt off the merch website/the black t shirt and if so how do they look after being washed? Can’t decide which one to go for. I love the black one with it having all the different eras colours on but my favourite colour is pink so I’m not sure which to get!

Also I was worried about standing for that long as I have a lot of weight to lose but I’ve managed to not binge eat for 5 weeks now, I’m going to an NHS run group and in my first 3 weeks at my first weigh in I lost 13 pound and I have my second weigh in next week so just telling myself that’s a bit of extra weight to make standing a bit easier which will help me when I feel anxious especially as I’m going on my own!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ishant

VIP Member
went back to dentist for some antibiotic. Next appointment given was 18th of June, my eras show. I nearly said “are you insane!?” To the receptionist but managed to say I have another important meeting that day.
With my therapist

• Haha
Reactions: 19

gossipgal21

VIP Member
I’m sure I read somewhere that Ryan Gosling said he and Blake would be attending the one of the Lisbon shows so I’m wondering if Gorgeous will be one of the surprise songs and the other will be the song from TTPD that supposedly has their youngest name in it?
Ryan Reynolds? I think it was Madrid ? Shall I add him to the register 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19

QueenBW

VIP Member
Wait... The acoustic from Paris versions... They're all on different albums? So you have to drop 6 dollars per song essentially cause the rest of the album is the same and you probably already own it?

Why does she need all this money?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18