Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JLXRD

VIP Member
I was so busy doing MY LAST EVER LONG GROSS COMMUTE… that I forgot it’s a show night 😍

Hope I can stay awake 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Ticket prices for the first Gelsenkirchen date are slowly getting lower on stubhub 👀
What has happened to me, how did I go from knowing about five Taylor songs in January of this year to looking for damn concert tickets?? How? Why?? (Well, I could tell you that it was one particular bad case of pms that made me check out more songs of hers 😂 - and here we fucking are now!)

• Haha
  • Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Perfect response to Billie dropping sly digs….

‘So tell me everything is not about me.. BUT WHAT IF IT IS’

• Heart
  • Haha

Trixxx

VIP Member
Not ridiculous. Very extra, definitely, lol. Have you tried pink hair? That red isn't a million miles away from pink and that might actually really really work.

We need pics of dress and boots, definitely and I'm not just saying that cause I'm overexcited and nosey. ;)
Dress and boots...
IMG-20240417-WA0009.jpeg
IMG-20240122-WA0000.jpg

I've been red for sooo long, I just cant handle the regrowth. Was thinking with the dark roots I may not have this problem. I just dont want it to all super clash 🤣.
I dont think my hair would go light enough for pink because of all the red thats been in it, but I'd definitely consider pink.

• Heart

sercombe

Chatty Member
I said I would ‘practise’ standing for like 5 hours (office based so there isn't much standing at all from meeee!) and also go on walks each day to help my back pain… but here we are a month away and i’m currently laid on the sofa like tomorrrroowwwww maaaaan! 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

SquiggleWings

Im not 100 sure on this but yes if she has your log in im sure that would work otherwise pretty sure they will open up ticket transfer really close to the date. I hope you are okay and have support. Come on in here any time and chat to us if you need to! 🫶🏻
thank you 💛 I’ve had a pretty shite year to say the least, and I don’t really have people I can talk to, and so I think I’m just at the point of just not wanting anything now

I hope she will still be able to have a good time if I’m not going to be there

• Heart

tam

Chatty Member
Hi. I'm usually more a silent reader but thought id say im also going to Cardiff. Me and my family have booked a lodge in the Brecon Beacons and doing a mini break for a couple of days. Can't believe it's so soon now!

• Heart

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I didn't mind the variants during folklore when it was literally just a different cover photo so you could choose the one you liked best. But I agree that having variants with different tracks on is unfair to smaller artists, and also encourages a huge amount of waste. Whether they're made of recycled material or not, the manufacturing and selling of all those additional copies is still so wasteful.

But I don't really buy the "Taylor chose this date to block Billie". New music is released every week so whenever the voice memos were released Taylor would always be competing with someone. If she'd released the Anthology this week then I think the criticism would make more sense, but she didn't. She released both parts on the same day, as she should have imo. As @atomic said, the only new material just released is voice notes that most of the general public aren't interested in. If that's enough to upset the charts then maybe the system is shit? Maybe there needs to be a fairer way to count sales so people can't secure a number one just by dropping loads of variants?

I do think the voice memos should have all been released on one CD to reduce waste. But Taylor's not going to worry about that while she's taking 30 minutes flights on a private jet 😖 Edit- just learned those variants were digital only so ignore this part please 😂 they still could have all been put on one version to reduce our raging consumerism though.

Last edited:

Rt270891

I’m actually super tired of people on TikTok etc basically demanding Rep TV. You’d think they didn’t have the original to listen to or something.

Like sure it’s exciting but as soon as it’s out they’re just going to move onto demanding Debut. She’s just put out a whole new album and is on a world tour, it’s not like they are starved for content is it.

I actually felt bad for her last year when the crowd was chanting reputation and it wasn’t actually coming. Like the whole changing the picture and unpinning videos, people immediately go to Rep when it is more likely an MV or something for TTPD.
"While the crowd was chanting more" Some people really don't tune into her lyrics and think about how she feels

• Heart

honkytonkcat

IMG_7643.jpeg

Shoutout to @Wildheart for the bracelets 🥰🥰

I’m (hoping) for a lover themed outfit if my bump stays relatively small for the next 4 weeks so the lover one is especially PERFECT 🩷

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Even if she does release stuff deliberately to stay number one… why wouldn’t she? Weeks at number one is a measure of success in her field.

It’s like getting annoyed at an athlete for wanting to keep beating their competitors, and not entering races/matches they could win to ‘let someone else have their moment’ or whatever.

• Heart

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
I’m irrationally angry that I don’t have the sort of life that would allow for a very last minute trip to Lyon 🤣
At least you're not this idiot who got very carried away with planning a fake trip to Lyon she forgot her child doesn't have a passport to actually go anywhere. 😂😂😂

• Haha

ishant

VIP Member
Looks like people who were standing in Paris / Stockholm are falling ill left right and centre 😭😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

SquiggleWings

Random question

My mental health is kind of really not great. And I’m just not sure if I’ll be able to go to the concert. If I gave my log in details onto AXS to my friend. Could she use this if I’m not there?

• Heart

Wildheart

Guys why am I out here buying new beads (hobby craft bead station was FULL) when I have literally no idea what I’m going to wear. I need to get my act together

• Heart
  • Haha