Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
That Anfield policy is new and now I feel stressed because I’m early entry, my phone won’t survive for hours and hours and hours without a power bank but where the hell do I put it without a bag??? I’ve dm’d them on Twitter, feeling worried 😥

I see they also have put this on their website, I like that they said surrounding areas too - sometimes when a venue enforce a no camping rule, fans just go slightly away from the stadium and camp anyway. I hope they enforce this very much
View attachment 2950236
Get a cheap vest or jacket with pockets. Even an old hoodie with the big center pocket might work.

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
I can’t actually believe it but after lots of manic refreshing these past couple of weeks, I’ve managed to get two great tickets for the Cardiff concert for me and my friend who was desperate to go, via AXS so definitely legit.

So for anyone still looking, definitely don’t give up!
Congratulations 🥳

UsernameOfDreams

Chatty Member
What website is everyone using to buy resale tickets in Europe? Specifically Madrid. I am fantasising about sacking off work and going to Madrid for the weekend 🤣
I used StubHub and everything seems fine with my ticket (though I am slightly panicked the seller might recall the mobile ticket transfer at the last minute and I end up being scammed).

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
just browsing trainers and saw there's a pair of bright pink ozweegos that would definitely work for a lover outfit if anyone needs an excuse!
(if anyone has recommendations for comfy trainers pls lmk lol)

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Gone now. Either a scam (I did have them in my basket 👀) or someone snapped them up!
Maybe they forgot the zero on the end...
---
Forgot to respond to this...

I don't know, but it's on ticombo.

I know why Ireland isn't on StubHub/viagogo (it's illegal to sell above face value in Ireland) and why it is on ticombo (you cannot buy or sell from ticombo if you live in ROI), but Paris was on StubHub so it can't be the same for all of France. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

ls240898

VIP Member
Oh my god, they must be beside themselves. 😖

Is there a curfew for Lisbon? Or do you think she can just jump on and play through. Sucks if you wanted to see Paramore though 😖
better than revenge x misery business mashup ….

I think tess said she was due on at 7:15pm uk