Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Madrid is half term week isn’t it? So thats probs why all the flights have gone up :-( you will get that London ticket ❤❤
Yep! It’s outrageous how much prices go up. If only it was a week later I might have been able to do a cheap solo trip.
I’ll continue to manifest an extra show in London ✨✨✨

gossipgal21

VIP Member
10:35am (Big Brother voice) stubhub update - side view seats for £79 tonight now
I can’t see the Lisbon dates on stub hub for some reason?
---
Got paid. Had moment of madness. Bought a StubHub for Edinburgh 😬😬😬

PRAY FOR THE FROG TATTLE!!
Omg!! Which night? Are you sitting / standing?? I’m still keeping an eye on the Edin tickets to see if they’ll come down a little and trying to decide what’s the worst seat / lowest price I’d go for and I’m not sure yet 🤣

julixx

Chatty Member
if it’s the same as the first time (which I’m assuming it is) I think it’s linked to your email or ticketmaster account ? Ie. So others can’t use them
That sucks. I was going to say maybe I could get some and put them on stubhub for face value for you.. I just had a peek and it's all side view or obstructed view

ishant

VIP Member
No, I'm coming from Nottingham. Still debating whether I want to pay 200 for a hotel room or take the bus during the night. Either way my body or my wallet will have big regrets.

What about you?
oh take a bus I would! I travelled to Newcastle and back last year from Cardiff in just over 24h round trip it was the most fun ever 😂 exhausting obviously. The hotels are disgusting. I live in south wales! So I hope there will be trains (they’re usually pretty good) if not I’ll hang around till early morning with other swifties refusing to leave 😂😂😂😂

julixx

Chatty Member
The best place for this would be ticombo. You can list for higher and set it to willing to accept offers. Stubhub no good because the bots have alerts set up for it now. Ticombo do charge fees though, is the only thing.
Do you want me to try this @gossipgal21 ? 🫶 Or are you holding out for a price drop later

wordzalad

VIP Member
Im still thinking about what to put on my t shirt. So far my favourites are:

All 2 Well - 9 month version
In my twin pregnancy era
I don’t know about you, but I’m cooking (2)2

Some people helped on the last thread I think but I forgot to save it so if it was you, please refresh my poor scrambled brain 🥰
Please do the last one!!

atomic

girlies booked myself non-refundable hotel in Liverpool before doing a deep dive into comments and realising that I will need to pay a £50 deposit on top that will be refundable within 7 days but a lot of guests have trouble getting back promptly. I never had to pay a deposit before... anyway... I'm going to book myself somewhere else I think (the room was £51). days like this I hate my adhd brain
Used to work in a hotel and this is generally to cover anything charged to your room (minibar, room service etc) as people used to disappear without paying.

Would recommend using a credit card if you have one for this, but if not, the payment should release automatically as it’s called a pre-authorisation. Hotels NEVER explain this properly to guests, so be assured it definitely will return to your account as it is not an actual charge, just a 'hold' on funds to cover incidentals. We used to be able to lock this option for guests who did not want to pre-authorise, so you may be able to ask for that option if you don't plan on charging anything to your room

tam

Chatty Member
Will there be merchandise stands outside the stadiums in the uk like they did in Paris? Its not usually the case is it?

sercombe

Chatty Member
good. My nosebleeds are on the left too!!!!
Aaaaaarghhhh! My husband works for the council I told him to let me know if he hears of anything exciting planned for the city!!!! Do you have outfit yet?
I wonder if they will project anything on the castle! That would be cool. I have 2 dresses one with cats on and one with snakes on. Not sure what one I am wearing yet, as the other will be for wembley. I have ordered a ton of sketchers to try on too to try and help, maybe i can take a walking stick in with me i will wrap snakes around it so they’ll never know! I’m coming up the day before so I can be there and not worry on the day. I was going to wear tights too, but i think i’m gonna give them a miss. Kinda hoping weather is good so the roof is open, otherwise it’s gonna be too hot 🥲🥲 l.

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
So excited for you!! If you have a view of the stage as a whole she spends most of the time in the diamond or towards the end I would say? And if you can see some of the main stage and a screen you’ll be grand!!
This is something I've been panicking about in my watching of Pyngo and the like. Those sections at the back of the stage keep coming up. But I'm like... Can you even see anything from there?!

TheChicagoPiano

Will the twickets window for edinburgh open before the show? I’m going on N2 but all of your spontaneous trips are making me want to try for N1!!

capriallie

VIP Member
I actually can’t believe that she’s going to be here so soon! I’ve got 3 different outfits planned for the one show I’m going to 😂 I’m going to wait and see what the weather is like and how I’m feeling in August…
Outfit 1: the old willow dress and cape (feels kinda redundant now though)
Outfit 2: lavender haze sequin t-shirt dress (but with trainers as I am not doing boots for a 3 hour + show!)
Outfit 3: I’m thinking of DIYing the black jeans with the crystal cutouts that she wore to the football one time with a DIY BDILH t-shirt using a red glitter transfer for a more casual, comfortable look that still feels like I’ve made an effort!

Every time I think about it I get a little spring in my step!
I bought a sequin T-shirt dress from DLSB (originally blue but swapped to a smaller size in bright pink!) and am wearing it with black platform converse!
---
I haven’t been following the last few shows- does anyone know what surprise songs she’s played since Paris n1?!