Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Any of my OG Liverpool Hospitality people getting nervous they haven't had tickets yet?! I've literally had NOTHING from them apart from my confirmation.... And a huge credit card bill 😂😭
Still waiting for mine! We are in the dugout just anxiously waiting for the tickets

Rt270891

I wore them at bleachers in Glasgow Barrowland which is considerably smaller of course and I hated the experience. It was all bass :(
I’m also U in Cardiff!
I know i am going to be singing so i don't want to give myself the ICK at hearing my own voice hahaha!! I just wasn't sure if this was more essential for the big big stadiums

Rfl2018

Liverpool girlies! I'm going to N1 and a v lovely ex work colleague who lives in Anfield has said we can use her parking space on the day, but I'm wondering if it's worth going early and getting into the city centre for a bit beforehand then going back out to Anfield? Is it easy to do? I assume there will be busses on etc??

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
how do you turn off mobile view? Sorry if that is really dim I can’t work it out!
Just if on your phone turn on desktop view from the menu. I've managed to get resale VIP a couple of times that way by seeing where is blue on the map and zooming in even when they aren't listed on the right hand side. But if they don't show the ticket price once you've clicked, they are already in someone's basket. Even if it lets you proceed there's no guarantee. But you never know!

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Slight derail, has anyone ordered from cider before? I’m looking at getting some back up outfits in case what I’ve ordered doesn’t arrive. Is it similar to shein?

MidnightAura

VIP Member
When this happens you need to clear your cache and/or reboot your phone or switch to another browser...

I swear I'll have Ticketmaster withdrawals when she leaves Europe.
---

There will be some though (including cheap ones) in the coming weeks. Ticketmaster resale closes 3 days before I think?!
I’ll keep my eyes peeled for Edinburgh!

Mornevaey

Sorry if this has been asked, but I have seen comments on this thread saying tickets from stubhub have been authentic in Europe. Is this true? Where are you getting this info from?

I am desperate to get tickets but ticket master never has any and axs is so glitch and just throws you out thinking you are a bot!

Thanks xx

dalmatirox

Chatty Member
What TTPD songs do you think she will play on guitar?

I can only think of the bolter and imgonnagetyouback (guessed it for tonight idk why lol)

❤

Paris May 9
Greatbutton
Emerald

Paris May 10
Greatbutton (last minute cheap tickets)

Paris May 11
Greatbutton
Emerald (last minute cheap tickets)

Paris May 12
gossipgal21

Stockholm May 18 💃🎶🥳🤩
Upyournelly

Stockholm May 19
Ugholhere

Lisbon May 25
atomic

Edinburgh June 7
Smudge126
Fifah1907
G321
BeautifulTrauma
dietcokefanatic
suprnatural
What_has_my_life_become

Edinburgh June 8
ls240898
Caffeine Fiend
Em28_
Maxxxxx
MissP
TheChicagoPiano
Suzyfickle
Twinklebell

Edinburgh June 9
Caffeine Fiend
EnoughAlready
Roarr
Twinklebell

Liverpool June 13
ls240898
Rfl2018
Ladybird90
Slugella
BlueLou
Tamw26
Stimpii

Liverpool June 14
Tiger tat
Jen141230
Bettina55

Liverpool June 15
Folkevermore
Plinkplonk
knivesnflowers
Stimpii
cl16girlie
Realitybites

Cardiff June 18
ishant
ChilliBean
Nines
Sercombe
MissP

London June 21
JLXRD
Jomblewomble
Tellmewhy
Grannypants
Sercombe
Wordzalad
TheChicagoPiano
GoalsAF
What_has_my_life_become

London June 22
Honkytonkcat

London June 23
LittlePea
ScottsTots04
gee808xoxo

Dublin June 28
Shutuplori
Bellbells16
Tadpole

Dublin June 29
Tiggerhappy
Hol20x
Heygooooyyyyzzzz
Lady_Choo

Dublin June 30
Heygooooyyyyzzzz
Sstar

Amsterdam July 5
Rosecattt

Zurich July 9
Ciri

Zurich July 10
Lady_Choo
Ciri

Warsaw August 1
ishant

Vienna August 8
Desertdoll2014

Vienna August 10
rosecattt
Lisssas

London August 15
Honkytonkcat
Taffygirl77
Nottsgirl
Desertdoll2014
gee808xoxo

London August 16
JLXRD
ls240898
Polkadot123
Lilykins
MissP
Desertdoll2014
Bettina55
Capriallie
Upyernelly

London August 17
Folkevermore
Jomblewomble
Tellmewhy
Foolishone
Em28_
Plinkplonk
Yupyupyup
Lisssas

London August 19
odetotheseaweed
Don’t Drink the Kool Aid
Dontwanttokeepsecrets
Emerald
Trixxxx
RobotLady
Dramatic

London August 20
Ladybird90
Lansam
HotDawg
cl16girlie
Can I be added to the 23rd June please 🥰

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Woo welcome to the 19th list :)
---
Well it's now a month after the release of TTPD, and I finally did it - I finally listened to some of her older stuff! I've had a lovely afternoon singing along to Red while working. Glad the phone hasnt rung.

Just FYI - I have listened to other music during this last month (a favourite being Post Malone's "I Had Some Help"), but its mostly been TTPD and my partner wants to kill me ;)
Morgan Wallen tickets are also like gold dust here. So expensive also.

julixx

Chatty Member
Do you have tickets for any of the Canadian shows?
👀 my friend got resale tickets to one of the shows but we are keeping our hopes zero because it says we won’t get the ticket until the day before the concert 💀 (even though they’re literally available to transfer now)

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
this was the original graphic while the football was still on, was planning to take a point and shoot aaaargh (it says no recording equipment but then specifies large bodied cameras so not sure if i'd get away with it)

There are specific requirements communicated by Taylor’s team to ticket holders prior to the event. This is usually a bit different from usual stadium rules.

Idontknowwhatimdoing

Hi guys, sorry if this has already been covered but do we think there’s going to be any chance of resale for any of the Wembley dates? Don’t mind paying more but really really don’t want to buy from viagogo or stubhub. Would much rather go AXS or Ticketmaster but is it just dreaming from me?