Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roarr

I'm still thinking the announcement will come at Liverpool- it's on a 13th and the 100th show, unless she announces it on the 26th and drops on the day, but that wouldn't really be letting ttpd have it's time so I'm still going with an announcement at Liverpool with it dropping a few weeks later
I feel guilty - I got my brother Liverpool tickets but for the 14th..

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
:oops: oh my goodness you have just reminded me to check my kids passport...yup not going to be doing any non-UK dates!
Glad to be of service! 😂

So I raised a ticket with AXS about the bot thing. They're saying this is only happening because of the amount of people looking at sold out tickets.

1000069897.png

1000069898.png

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Are they? He's doing Hyde Park isn't he?
I wont lie, I'm new to his music. Its quite often in country playlists that I play, but I just shuffle them and don't really take note of who they are. I had some help has definitely peaked my interest a fair bit, I just never know where to start with any new music - and he seems to have a lot!

I'm so stuck in a Taylor bubble at the moment that any recommendations are appreciated.
---

They really are great, I absolutely love the Mirrorball one. I love the flowers you do, I cannot do them!
I hadn't heard of him until last week. He's big in Ireland anyway. Three arena here. But yes, playing Hyde Park too.

Dramatic

so annoying, there is 2 seats that are locked and you have to have a code. I have a code but on AXS.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
I think saying the police are closing Roseburn/ the park in Anfield is a bit scaremongery. I don't think you'll be able to stand outside the stadium, but as long as the park isn't dangerously busy I don't see why they'd close it.
i think the council are putting screens up so assuming stanley park will be fairly organised / prepared for crowds. unless they'll be in the city centre instead!

uniqlo bag girlies i think primark do dupes if you feel like trying one on first! probs better priced too

slugella

VIP Member
Where do you see all these tickets? I must be the dumbest person on earth but I can't find anything online.
Thanks!
I registered for Lyon when tickets were going on sale, I think I got put on the waitlist at the time but I got an email earlier saying there were some available. Not sure if it's just code only for those tickets though, if they're not showing it might be because of that? Worth keeping an eye though as they might make them available for everyone if you don't have a code. I would give you mine but it's linked to my account and email so not sure there's a way to do it securely :(

Eta the tickets are on Ticketmaster just realised I never said which is not very helpful 😂

Last edited: