Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kazizzle

VIP Member
Late to the loop earplug chat but I wore them for Girls Aloud, the first time I've tried them at a gig. I didn't have the special concert ones I just have the 'Quiet' ones cos I originally bought them for on the bus/sleeping if I travel etc.

I could still hear my friends shouting to me through the gig, and the concert still sounded really good. The only odd thing was hearing myself sing was weird cos you hear yourself in a different way so I was paranoid that I was absolutely screaaaming singing in my tone deaf voice 😂 but I wasn't, just took some getting used to.

I took them out at one point to compare and couldnt believe how loud it was. I'll definitely wear them for Taylor. Nice not to have ringing ears for days after too!
I wore mine in the office yesterday to try get used to them and my voice sounded so weird! I have a dance competition the week before Taylor/Girls Aloud so going to try them again there because it's in an arena and will be loud music all day. Just not quite sure if I've got them in right either so feel the more times I can test them the better!

sercombe

Chatty Member
Glad I'm not alone in the struggle. Mines simply because they ache my back though, for some reason, having a strap on one shoulder just makes it ache soo much! I have no idea what I'm going to do on my concert date, for football matches I normally just pocket stuff, but I will need somewhere to keep my power bank and make up etc 😅
I used to be such a handbag girl, but had to change to backpacks due to this. I usually use a cross body kipling for gigs, but maybe that is contributing to the pain i get. Rep was an easy tour as they let backpacks in and was all seated so i didn’t need to worry as much. Why are things never easy lol. Wonder if i can get a small bag that has a multi strap that i can turn into a back pack once inside incase i start aching (when)

julixx

Chatty Member
I don't know if they're still tied to an email or if it's too late but does anyone want to try the Edinburgh code I got emailed?

UsernameOfDreams

Chatty Member
If I had the time I totally would.

I'm actually a bit miffed I didn't get to make a cool outfit (I looove sewing and rep is probably my favourite era), but I didn't want to invest money and time on what would be a very elaborate outfit whithout knowing if I'd actually manage to get a ticket.

SquiggleWings

The roads around Anfield are a nightmare after match days etc. I wouldn't rely on a taxi turning up especially as into Liverpool city centre is only a relatively short journey so not a big fare for them. I'd advise anyone going to Anfield to try and walk down to West Derby Road it's about a 15-20 min walk and the traffic should be less there and it's two straight roads into Liverpool city centre with loads of buses.
yeah, I hold little hope! One of our group is going to be about 19 weeks pregnant so just wanted something! I’ll be giving her a piggyback!

Trixxx

VIP Member
What's everyone's thoughts on wearing loop earplugs to the UK stadium tours? I have seen a lot of tik toks saying its essential. I am going to Cardiff sitting in Section U so not sure if this is necessary as not down on the floor. I don't mind spending the £30/£35 if it is worth it but also don't want to waste money!

Any experience thoughts greatly appreciated :)
I bought some and put them in for a concert I went to a while back, can't say they were that brilliant, but then it wasn't as loud as Taylor will be. I actually tried to return them because they say you can if you aren't completely satisfied and they told me to keep them and keep trying, but refunded me anyway.

Twofor

Paris May 9
Greatbutton
Emerald

Paris May 10
Greatbutton (last minute cheap tickets)

Paris May 11
Greatbutton
Emerald (last minute cheap tickets)

Paris May 12
gossipgal21

Stockholm May 18 💃🎶🥳🤩
Upyournelly

Stockholm May 19
Ugholhere

Lisbon May 25
atomic

Edinburgh June 7
Smudge126
Fifah1907
G321
BeautifulTrauma
dietcokefanatic
suprnatural
What_has_my_life_become

Edinburgh June 8
ls240898
Caffeine Fiend
Em28_
Maxxxxx
MissP
TheChicagoPiano
Suzyfickle
Twinklebell
kazizzle

Edinburgh June 9
Caffeine Fiend
EnoughAlready
Roarr
Twinklebell

Liverpool June 13
ls240898
Rfl2018
Ladybird90
Slugella
BlueLou
Tamw26
Stimpii

Liverpool June 14
Tiger tat
Jen141230
Bettina55

Liverpool June 15
Folkevermore
Plinkplonk
knivesnflowers
Stimpii
cl16girlie
Realitybites

Cardiff June 18
ishant
ChilliBean
Nines
Sercombe
MissP
Tam

London June 21
JLXRD
Jomblewomble
Tellmewhy
Grannypants
Sercombe
Wordzalad
TheChicagoPiano
GoalsAF
What_has_my_life_become

London June 22
Honkytonkcat

London June 23
LittlePea
ScottsTots04
gee808xoxo
Ladybird1981

Dublin June 28
Shutuplori
Bellbells16
Tadpole

Dublin June 29
Tiggerhappy
Hol20x
Heygooooyyyyzzzz
Lady_Choo

Dublin June 30
Heygooooyyyyzzzz
Sstar

Amsterdam July 5
Rosecattt

Zurich July 9
Ciri

Zurich July 10
Lady_Choo
Ciri

Warsaw August 1
ishant

Vienna August 8
Desertdoll2014

Vienna August 10
rosecattt
Lisssas

London August 15
Honkytonkcat
Taffygirl77
Nottsgirl
Desertdoll2014
gee808xoxo

London August 16
JLXRD
ls240898
Polkadot123
Lilykins
MissP
Desertdoll2014
Bettina55
Capriallie
Upyernelly

London August 17
Folkevermore
Jomblewomble
Tellmewhy
Foolishone
Em28_
Plinkplonk
Yupyupyup
Lisssas

London August 19
odetotheseaweed
Don’t Drink the Kool Aid
Dontwanttokeepsecrets
Emerald
Trixxxx
RobotLady
Dramatic

London August 20
Ladybird90
Lansam
HotDawg
cl16girlie
Wembley the 21/6 and 19/8 if I can be added 🙏🏻

gossipgal21

VIP Member
I don't know if they're still tied to an email or if it's too late but does anyone want to try the Edinburgh code I got emailed?
if it’s the same as the first time (which I’m assuming it is) I think it’s linked to your email or ticketmaster account ? Ie. So others can’t use them

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
I went back to reread todays posts as I was busy earlier and only skimming. Can't believe I missed this, lol.

I asked everyone in work if I should go and they said yes, but then they realised this would mean my concert excitement would be extended by another month so they were reassessing their decision.

If the ticket prices were lower now I would definitely consider it (the indoor venue is a pull) but if I leave it any later flights will likely rise. The joys of living on the island of Ireland means flights are often limited too. Hmmm.

I would have been very very tempted to go to Paris, Stockholm or Lyon but my son's exams don't finish until 7th June and he definitely needs my help. July is kinda my only option for more dates (as UK prices prob won't drop unless I get lucky on TM or AXS). I haven't even mentioned Europe to my hubby, lol.

So, who all is coming with me?
Me 🙋‍♀️

ls240898

VIP Member
I'm still thinking the announcement will come at Liverpool- it's on a 13th and the 100th show, unless she announces it on the 26th and drops on the day, but that wouldn't really be letting ttpd have it's time so I'm still going with an announcement at Liverpool with it dropping a few weeks later
Finally something good to happy to me

Spid

VIP Member
On my AXS tickets it doesn't allow me to resell them, the button just doesn't work. Any ideas why this might be?

Trixxx

VIP Member
Morgan Wallen tickets are also like gold dust here. So expensive also.
Are they? He's doing Hyde Park isn't he?
I wont lie, I'm new to his music. Its quite often in country playlists that I play, but I just shuffle them and don't really take note of who they are. I had some help has definitely peaked my interest a fair bit, I just never know where to start with any new music - and he seems to have a lot!

I'm so stuck in a Taylor bubble at the moment that any recommendations are appreciated.
---
@Trixxx so glad you both like them ❤❤❤
They really are great, I absolutely love the Mirrorball one. I love the flowers you do, I cannot do them!