Taylor Swift #51 We’re still waiting for Rep TV while Taylor’s more concerned about the guy on the chiefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume I’d get an email?

and I assume when they took me off the waitlist before they must have put me back on it? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
went back to dentist for some antibiotic. Next appointment given was 18th of June, my eras show. I nearly said “are you insane!?” To the receptionist but managed to say I have another important meeting that day.
With my therapist

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I assume I’d get an email?

and I assume when they took me off the waitlist before they must have put me back on it? 🤣
I had a Liverpool code that no longer works. I wonder if it's because I have tickets on that account? Hmmm.
---
Did anyone with midnights presale code get a registration code for that email address?

Reactions: 1
I had a Liverpool code that no longer works. I wonder if it's because I have tickets on that account? Hmmm.
---
Did anyone with midnights presale code get a registration code for that email address?
I don’t have any tickets on mine so not sure that’s why, maybe it expires and they’d have to send a new one for a new queue?

WHO THE HELL KNOWS

Is there a chance of Cardiff tickets? I have the hotel, I have the annual leave, just one bit missing.

• Heart
Is there a chance of Cardiff tickets? I have the hotel, I have the annual leave, just one bit missing.
Can’t remember who it was but someone on here got some decent ones this week!
---
Ummm the cheapest Lisbon ticket is now £656 behind the stage?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
---
I never got taken off the waitlist, I’m wondering if it was because I had presale

Old codes must have expired then, even if you didn’t get TM tickets. I’m getting a very rude ‘you’re not invited’ message.

Great prices though!

my phone charm output for today 🫡 still need to attach charms and phone cord bits though. i’m trying w spacing the words out and it looks better but takes a lot longer 🫠

IMG_3325.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Before I do my Swiftball ballot do we think the surprise songs could be something like Mean, This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things or Eyes Open? 👀

Reactions: 2
Hi guys, sorry if this has already been covered but do we think there’s going to be any chance of resale for any of the Wembley dates? Don’t mind paying more but really really don’t want to buy from viagogo or stubhub. Would much rather go AXS or Ticketmaster but is it just dreaming from me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.