Taylor Swift #51 We’re still waiting for Rep TV while Taylor’s more concerned about the guy on the chiefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve been listening to Taylor almost non stop for… a while what with your excitement then TTPD, can anyone suggest some other good music they’re liking right now??

also if anyone has a playlist for when nursery want to refer your toddler to the SEN team and you’re glad if he’s able to get support and love him how he is but also feel worried about him? Anything for that lol?🤪
I'm always listening to Dermot Kennedy and Bastille along with my Taylor.

Second Beyonce's Bodyguard. It's my most listened to song of the past two months (sorry Tay). It's just got such a good beat and feels like pure sunshine.

I feel like that's something TTPD was missing, for being a spring release: a summer song. I've no doubt that there will be a new TTPD single that makes it to number 1 this summer but none of the songs really feel like summer songs to me. I guess BDILH gets closest but it annoys me and forgot to put it in my skips list.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So I’ve been listening to Taylor almost non stop for… a while what with your excitement then TTPD, can anyone suggest some other good music they’re liking right now??

also if anyone has a playlist for when nursery want to refer your toddler to the SEN team and you’re glad if he’s able to get support and love him how he is but also feel worried about him? Anything for that lol?🤪
My taste at the moment (and pretty much all the time) is Taylor, Eurovision, 90s music and Green Day, so I'm pretty useless in this regard!! But fingers crossed for you that all will be ok.
Oh and Croatia's Eurovision song entry Rim Tim Tagi Dim 🤣🤣 I bleeping love that at the moment
it's fecking brilliant!! Even my brother who's too cool for Eurovision loves it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My taste at the moment (and pretty much all the time) is Taylor, Eurovision, 90s music and Green Day, so I'm pretty useless in this regard!! But fingers crossed for you that all will be ok.
it's fecking brilliant!! Even my brother who's too cool for Eurovision loves it
It's just brilliant isn't it!!! My husband loves it too so we just blare it in the car when we are together 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I didn’t even bother to pick mine up 😂😂😂
I'm totally selling mine on eBay or somewhere. Not that I have VIP tickets, but I've bought for others and we're all planning on making something back. I get though that you had to get a flight home.

Reactions: 2
IMG_7643.jpeg

Shoutout to @Wildheart for the bracelets 🥰🥰

I’m (hoping) for a lover themed outfit if my bump stays relatively small for the next 4 weeks so the lover one is especially PERFECT 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It will be okay ♥ the earlier the support comes, usually the better the outcomes. Any diagnoses received before school are incredibly helpful for them going forward. It feels scary (and I wholly recommend some WAOLOM therapy to ignite a fire in your mama bear belly) but he can and will flourish, with their support and yours ♥😘

• Heart
I got so excited then - 3,000 tickets dropped but I can't access them. Not that to want to go all the way to Edinburgh but still 😖

Ffs I have a code as was taken off waitlist months ago but it says I’m not allowed in

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.