Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I love So High School so much 🫣🫣🫣 makes me feel all giddy and genuinely like I’m in love like I’m 15 again 😂

Reactions: 14

emerald

VIP Member
Watching these streams... I will never beat myself up about my singing voice ever again 💀

• Haha

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Just a warning Stockholm swifties.
We went to collect our vip boxes from outside the stadium last night - and we’re scammed by the taxi driver on our return - he added an extra 0 to our cost which resulted in us being charged £120 for a fare that should’ve cost £12.

we’ve put a block on it on our credit card but you all just be aware!!

• Wow
  • Sad

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Anyone else freaking out about the fact that soon Taylor will be in like our own country?! I can just about get my head around seeing her in Paris but I don’t know… it just seems crazy, we have watched this tour go around the world and soon she’s going to be in Edinburgh and Liverpool like what the heck!!

I don’t even know what my point is it just seems so surreal ?!

• Heart
  • Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
Feel like half my posts on here are me saying I’d be happy with London Boy but just to confirm to you all I am still happy to have it haha bc ITS A BOP

also sad piano version with I loved a London boy would make my head explode so I’m fine either way. I get a little dance or a little cry.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

emerald

VIP Member
Midnights set really should have been Anti Hero, Bejewelled, YOYOK, and Karma. In my esteemed opinion.

• Heart

jen141230

Literally that. View from your seat.
---

No. It was carnage.
---
Max Martin medley on guitar as he was in the audience. We lost sooooo many greats. Mash up of message in a bottle, how you get the girl and new romantics.

Then How did it end?
Not how did it end!!
---
Absolute loss for me! And New Romantics 😥
---
Oh I can’t even go back and watch. It’s my absolute favourite from TTPD
---
This is the best version of How Did It End? That I've found so far. You can hear her. And fuck me it's haunting. 😭😭😭💔

Hauntingly beautiful
---
Guys I think I just need to offload that I’m 40
On 30th may and Im shitting bricks! I’m so single, last guy I dated sang postman pat acoustic on a watsapp message. I need someone who either loves TS or who accepts the obsession but I fear he is in the wild!

Last edited:
  • Heart

MidnightAura

VIP Member
In all honesty with the new album releases with memos it’s killed any anticipation I have for Rep TV. Granted many of the Taylor versions I think are worse than the originals so I’m perhaps biased.
I love Taylor‘s music but as a person? She’s not covering herself in glory these days.

gossipgal21

VIP Member
i’d let him give me a bit of dick.

Sorry, i don’t know why i’m so crude on here 🫣🫣 and i’m not even drunk this week!
this made me laugh out loud. I can’t remember which thread it was but someone compared this thread to like the feeling of being in the toilets on a night out and everyone’s a bit drunk but being so nice to each other 😂🥰 it’s so true! Feels like a bit of a nice girl gang.

but yes I think I sometimes forget I’m writing on a public forum sometimes and not like WhatsApp LOL

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
husband actually seems to be getting quite excited about the show… he really likes TSMWEL part…

So much so that he has several times over the last few days marched around the living room while humming the bridge and saying random words because he doesn’t know the full words yet 🫠

• Heart
  • Haha

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Oh I just don’t get why people would leave a show early. I will be there taking it all in. It’s also kinda disrespectful to the artist to leave when they’ve put so much time and energy into the show 😬
Taylor’s time and energy isn’t gonna help me get through the crowd down Wembley way any quicker

Just kidding 😂

• Haha

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I didn’t actually get as many photos as I thought because I was just mesmerised and enjoying myself so much.
The atmosphere was great and the arena was very well organised.
Lots of great outfits and lots of people went all out. Lots of people exchanged bracelets with us and everyone was friendly.
I’m still gutted about Long Live but I absolutely adore the TDPD - it was by far my favourite.

Im not attending Tommorow night- I’m in my hotel room waiting for a food delivery and then it’s up at 5am for my flight back to London.

• Heart

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Is she trying to do the longest tour ever ?

and yes I’d probably try and go again, as you say if the set list was changed up a bit, or even if not let’s face it 🤣