Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Omg I'm so tempted to get this for my eldest. He has such beautiful curls, lol.
1000059421.png

His brother will be sooo jealous though. He insists his hair is also curly. It's not. It used to be, when he was a toddler, admittedly. I bought the oldest a hairdryer with a diffuser at Christmas and they fought over it disagreed too often about where it should be kept that I went and bought another one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

smudge126

VIP Member
I’m just googling the NHS absence policy because I’m gonna need compassionate leave after this loss…message in a bottle was supposed to be mine 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Also on Joe, the lines in peace about his integrity makes her feel small, she talks shit with her friends she’s wasting his honour etc just makes me feel like he’d be one of those men who judges you for watching reality tv or reading trashy thrillers instead of classics 😴 like would look down on gossiping (def this forum haha)

And those are my least fave guys. All assumption on my part obvs from what I took on those lines.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
56 pages. You lazy mares. :rolleyes: 🤣

Thanks to she-who-shall-not-be-named and @bellbells16 for the thread title.

Don't look at me, you've got a girl at Stockholm and everybody knows it. European stop #2 is imminent.

Can't believe it's nearly June, when a lot of us will be in our Actually Going to Eras Era. Yikes.

You can choose 3 outfits in the poll. I left out the new surprise song dresses as nobody likes them.

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Reading my emails and at this point I’m feeling victimised by Sky and Blondie, I need some Hannah’s to start a support group with 😁😁
IMG_5405.jpeg

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
She has upset me tonight. I would have died at these song choices. Pls save some good ones for London Tay, even though you hate us now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
Listening to the voice memos - they’re essential acoustic versions of the final drafts. She says The Black Dog was called Old Habits Die Screaming, and there’s a tiny lyric tweak in WAOLOM. That’s it
---
omg spare me! Do people not understand he’s “at work” rn?

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I'm not straight at all so for me it's when she's raised up on the stage swinging her hockey stick around, especially in the new 1989 outfits which I love. Or swishing around in her Willow cloak. 😂
My now boyfriend (but at the time person I was seeing) asked me months ago whether I would pick him or Taylor when I was watching the Rep tour, and I was like ‘are you serious that literally isn’t even a question you would be out on your arse if she came calling 👋🏻’ just like Travis would be if Matty did but anyway, back to the point I was going to make….that was the day he found out that I was, in fact, not straight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I think But Daddy I Love Him has become my favourite song, am I a masochist 😂

But the melody and harmonies make me ugly cry everytime I listen to it, and I’m not even a person that cries. It’s a sonical masterpiece. I’m seeing this live in two days and I don’t know how I’ll survive 😂 no mascara maybe

• Heart

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Live footage of me turning off the stream and getting ready for bed as soon as surprise songs finish every night

• Haha

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Seeing the way Taylor has aired out dirty laundry in the past I’m pretty confident we’d know for certain if he had cheated with this last album. The fact there’s still question marks makes me think it’s very much a case of she was expecting him to because she wanted to herself

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
This is the best version of How Did It End? That I've found so far. You can hear her. And fuck me it's haunting. 😭😭😭💔

• Heart
  • Sad

goalsAF

Is The Black Dog about Joe or whatshisface from The 1975? Or neither?
I am 99% sure it's about Matty:

1) Matty has covered The Starting Line on tour

2) Yes there's a The Black Dog pub in London but it's in the wrong area from where Joe lived. But there is also a The Black Dog bar (she says it's a bar in the song) in Cork, and Matty and his band played a show in Cork 2 weeks after the breakup on 13th June

3) From the outfit in the video Jack shared of her recording this, she recorded it on 23rd June

4) "You said I needed a brave man/Then proceeded to play him" similar sentiment to The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived and loml

5) "And it kills me/I just don't understand" and "Do you hate me? Was it hazing?/For a cruel fraternity I pledged And I still mean it" these seem like the lyrics of someone who got dumped, but she left Joe so it is likely about Matty (who she said ghosted her)

• Heart