Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I think it was over before midnights and that was there breakup album but I think they limped on for abit after happiness, they went on holiday and VMAs together in 2022 and happiness was 2020
Happiness is 100% about Abigail’s divorce. Long story short exists on the same album which is definitely about Joe.

Reactions: 12

JLXRD

VIP Member
I would like if she did little vinyl six inch singles of the recorded song and the related voice memo as a collector. But digital albums just feel pointless to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ I see they’ve extended it, assuming sales have been super low.

Travis still gives me the ick but the date setting obviously looks gorgeous, replace him with T Hiddleston and it would look romantic AF haha

• Haha

Tadpole

If The Black Dog is actually the bar in Ireland will it get played at one of the shows there? Not sure if the bar is NI or ROI though.
The Black Dog is top 5 for me, would die happy if she played it in Dublin (N1).

Made 5 more bracelets, 55 in total, lol...you'd think I'd nothing else to be doing. Though for my daughter and her friend, over 2 nights, so they'll be well. Chuffed with my 'fuck em it's over' one, might do a 'wine mum' one for myself, works on various levels.

• Heart

OtherMoon

VIP Member
So the other day she does a nod to Matty when people were curious about the guitar and now she does a nod to Joe when he's been in the news.
She's a damn troll :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

kcab0231

Chatty Member
8 TIMES this weekend - AXS has let me select tickets but then I press next and shock they’re not available 😫😡

I’m just taking comfort from the fact that there’s been a number of drops over last 2 days and seeing it as a positive.

Manifesting that one day I’ll be posting to get my name added to the tattle TS register 🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Sad

slugella

VIP Member
I'm listening to Speak Now and omg I love it so much (the album not the song, I like to forget that existed). Mine is such an epic opener for the album

Justice for Speak Now on the tour 💔 would love Sparks Fly as a surprise song

• Heart

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Sorry Kev Mate I can no longer listen to your stream tonight, 🥲🥲 I only switch over from the TTPD but her voice is tooo much for me tonight (the girl not tay tay)
Honestly the comment about “I didn’t come here to not sing” okay fair enough but then don’t stream? 🫠 people watching the stream will want to hear Taylor not you so don’t be surprised when you get comments

QueenBW

VIP Member
Depop is trolling me

View attachment 2945410
---

I agree that it’s Joe, William Alwyn is his great grandfather, music is in his blood but I don’t think she needed to help him financially at all. He’s very independently wealthy and has old money family to back him. He isn’t as wealthy as her but he’s hardly living off baked beans 😂
Truly kudos to Taylor for convincing millions of Swifties that Joe -posh, expensive school educated, clearly well off- is poor and needed her for financial stability. It's impressive to me that people don't understand this. Impressive in like a bad way 🤣

Also, if he had needed her to subsist wouldn't he have... Ahem... Married her? 🤣

Don't get me started on the "oh he couldn't possibly have written all that Taylor said he did, she exaggerated." I know women have been known to exaggerate their male partner's accomplishments to feed their fragile egos for times immemorial but the guy collaborated on 3 out of 5 albums she put out during their relationship. Surely once would have been enough if it'd been just for the sake of some ego stroking. Not to mention, Taylor goes off after anyone who even remotely got inspired by her songs and demands a cash payment. Even if she loved Joe, she wouldn't give cash away for free 🙊

Anyway. My overlong two cents.

Happy happy birthday and many more returns of the day @EnoughAlready !!

gossipgal21

VIP Member
… I don’t think bracelet making is for me 😂 💀

I’ll go back to looking up imaginary European eras tour trips instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

emerald

VIP Member
@atomic I think you're the only tattler who will be at a concert until Edinburgh now! I like knowing we have someone on the inside 😂

• Heart

emerald

VIP Member
@emerald is it all a bit of a blur or do you remember it all?
I'm one of these annoying people who can't remember anything , I'm like Dory from Finding Nemo🐟 😂 so I don't remember most of my whole life TBQH. I remember very specific feelings of things rather than whole memories. I very clearly remember the start of BDILH, Down Bad, and Broken Heart. I remember feeling very confused and nervous/excited when Red was so early. I remember Paris but actually completely blanked loml because I was just so happy and beside myself TBH! But yeah, a lot of it is a blur but that is par for the course for me. I treat myself like a small child, it's more for the experience in the moment than any lasting memory. 🫣

• Heart

maee

Its not uncommon though for people who are looking elsewhere to try and rewrite the narrative in their heads. However no one will really know what happened and if he cheated, she cheated, they both cheated.. I think the relationship was exactly what she needed at the time and they simply out grew each other, he was the safe possibly boring option which really isn't what she wanted, I suspect that even if they did get married it would of ended in divorce

emerald

VIP Member
Kevin has switched the stream so we don't have to hear singing flatter than the Netherlands. Legend.

• Haha

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
Okay. Please all cross your fingers that we are done with vomit for the night 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 🤢 it's all I can smell.

My 6yo is ignoring my plea to get ready for bed but humming perfectly along to Champagne Problems, mostly at the right pitch too. 😂

I just want to sit.

• Heart

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
Honestly the crumbs Tayvis diehards will dine out on is wild. This weekend I’ve seen: it’s amazing bf goals that Travis can hold an umbrella for him and Taylor, that him naming So High School as one of his fav songs in an interview is super cute, and that Taylor telling him to ‘go out and have a good time’ when he’s at Kelce Jam is amazing. Like these are truly basic day to day relationship things no?

I also have seen that apparently Taylor was sporting a fresh new ‘hickey’ last night at the Stockholm show, and what a guy Travvy is for that. Well I agree, he’s surely some guy given he’s been thousands of miles away and nowhere near Taylor 😂

• Haha