Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iseeyoutubers

Ahh I just don’t know who else to share my excitement with 😭😭🥹🥹🥹 but my DD a softie has a life limiting illness and her 3 wishes in life was the Taylor swift concert, northern lights and going to Japan 🤣🤣
Well not only did the northern lights appear in bloody London last week but it’s officially 3 weeks until she sees Taylor swift 😭😭😭😭😭 my excitement is too much right now, I cry everytime I think about what a night it’s going to be. We couldn’t get tickets to Londokn or accessible tickets so are travelling a 10 hour round trip to Scotland without her wheelchair and on my own but I think we will do it and omg I could just cry !!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Ugholhere

VIP Member
@Ugholhere we are all dying dead of jealousy hope you are loving this !!!!
😭 I literally cried, I wasn’t expecting any of it. New Romantics was on top of my wishlist!!! And everyone knew all the lyrics, it was as if it was one of her biggest singles!

My brain is so blank, the whole concert was a lot to process.

But I had such a good time and if anyone is nervous about seeing her by themselves, do it! It felt like a community meeting from the moment I got on the plane til just now when I went to McDonalds and they had turned it into a Taylor nightclub with a DJ and flashlights and everyone singing while they’re waiting for their fries 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 30

emerald

VIP Member
That period in 2017 when you couldn't be in a public place without hearing Galway Girl. Truly dark times.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I’m on the plane now and I think there’s maybe about 10 people that aren’t going to see Taylor 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I think we can all assume that The Black Dog will be sung in London or Dublin, can't we?

Odds are it's Dublin (although the pub isn't actually in Dublin).

I reckon Joe was never actually in the one in London, but it was a great idea to say he was to increase customers. They are gonna be raging when she pretty much confirms it's not there...

As much as I really want it for my night, I would love for the song to be about Joe. So many beautiful songs about that undeserving son-of-a-Denise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

sercombe

Chatty Member
He’s probably a bit of a dick but he’s definitely up near the top when it comes to the ex-boyfriend ranking.
i’d let him give me a bit of dick.

Sorry, i don’t know why i’m so crude on here 🫣🫣 and i’m not even drunk this week!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I thought the stage was gonna be so much further away from my seat on Sunday!! It’s so close! My seat is ca where the red dot is.

IMG_8677.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Found a site which shows the views for seats for Wembley and this is my exact seat and view! I’m so excited, for nosebleeds I’m chuffed!!
IMG_8700.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Robot Lady

VIP Member
I wish I was watching but I’m currently at the O2 waiting for Olivia. It feels like a warm up for Eras.

It’s pretty fun watching everyone, I feel like I’m about 100 years old but I’m going to have a blast. But. OH MY GOD, some of the outfits have got me clutching my pearls 😂 so many 13-14 year olds in corsets and micro skirts.

Have a great livestream ladies, looking forward to the heavy reading I’ll have to catch up on at midnight!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

veronica71

VIP Member
People always over analyse those pap photos. Unless it’s taken close up it’s nearly impossible to tell. They just want drama. Same people who said Joe was a cheat are the same people saying oh she’s miserable with Travis. They want her to be a martyr or something

If there were pap shots of me and my husband when we went out people would never beleive we’d been together happily for 30 years 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Trixxx

VIP Member
I love this thread. Its by far my favourite. How everyone supports each other with the bracelets is just part of it ❤.

Also love how everybody is sharing the experiences of the Eras Tour, and album drops, and how there aren't arguements when people do criticise Taylor.

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
Hello bracelet buyers what’s going on here !!! Re-adding the bundle of 10 now. You’re all so cute. And yes obviously if you think it’s me, it’s me. I’m very easy to track down as we know 😉

• Haha
  • Heart