Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ishant

VIP Member
She probably never had sex with someone not famous did she???

ps. How the fuck am i here again?????

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Swifties will do anything to shoot Joe down. So many still insisted that he cheated, to justify how Taylor behaved towards the end of the relationship.
But he truly keeps his side of the street clean

Reactions: 18

grannypants

VIP Member
I was in the car with my nephew (5) earlier and he kept asking me for ‘broken heart’ and ‘aunty hero’ - so I have fulfilled my baby swiftie conversion 🫡 but then Long Live came on and I genuinely got a bit upset that I won’t be seeing my song for him and my other niece live. My sister was pissing herself at me 😂
I went on a night out last weekend and my sister now has a video of me drunk, eating chips and crying at 1am saying ‘it’s okay that you’re not a swiftie I’m over it but I just love her so much’ 😭😭

I wish I was lying (the video is currently on my family group chat)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Did she look like she’d been crying? I can’t remember.
Yeah I think she did, I remember everyone on here commenting about it.
In other news, remember this time last year I said I’d lose weight for the eras tour?
Well I’ve gained 15lbs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
So take it ‘Karma is the guy on the chiefs’ is a permanent thing now then

I’m a TK defender and even I can’t stand it

• Sick
  • Haha

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Landed in Swiftholm! Something about the atmosphere as you can feel everyone is excited haha

So if she did a 1989 mashup for 89th show, The Alchemy for 87th… she’s definitely acknowledging the dates. What is Liverpool N1 (my show + the 100th) getting !!!!!
I’m being delulu about the one month anniversary of TTPD

• Heart

atomic

Nah I cannot believe I have lost pretty much all of my top surprise songs in Stockholm!

I’m telling you if I rock up next Saturday and she plays It’s Nice To Have A Friend and I Look In People’s Windows I’m unstanning 😂

• Haha

Dontwanttokeepsecrets

I think my (M) partner and I (F) have both just agreed that we'd both kick each other to the floor if Taylor curled her hair either of our directions 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Wildheart

I’m presuming that anyone who’s bought my bracelets are from here so I’ve put a couple of extras in ☺ I’ve literally made so many I’ll just keep doing listings. Never used Vinted before imma sell my whole life

• Heart
  • Haha