Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
spoilered for obvious length but how i'd change the setlist based on new and prev versions (only new songs are ttpd, i'd defo change some of the existing sets completely)

1. **MAATHBP
  2. cruel summer
  3. lover
  4. the archer
  5. **fearless
  6. YBWM
  7. love story
  8. **tis the damn season
  9. willow
  10. marjorie
  11. champ probs
  12. tolerate it
  13. **ready for it
  14. delicate
  15. don't blame me
  16. LWYMMD
  17. **enchanted
  18. long live
  19. ** 22
  20. WANEGBT
  21. ATW10
  22. ** the one
  23. betty
  24. tlgad
  25. august
  26. illicit affairs
  27. my tears ricochet
  28. cardigan
  29. ** style
  30. blank space
  31. shake it off
  32. wildest dreams
  33. **lavender haze
  34. anti hero
  35. mastermind
  36. karma
  37. ** BDILH
  38. who's afraid
  39. fortnight
  40. smallest man
  41. guilty as sin
  42. my boy obhft
  43. broken heart
No surprise songs?

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Yep i think most exes get one song that is obvious like Dear John, All Too Well, Back to December, Style, TTPD, So High School or So Long London but I think some of the others are based on a few different people or muses.

The Smallest Man is definitely partially Matty but it could also be partially inspired by other people.
Isn't there 1975 lyrics that sort of refer to Matty in their vein? I know it's been linked to his cowboy speech at the NME awards.

TSMWEL is Matty I have 0 doubts in my mind. Tried to buy some pills but doesn’t say he took them doesn’t question his sobriety, more that he could have relapsed. Jehovahs Witness suit. Kicked off the stage lights etc etc
I actually wondered if the Pills, keep in mind she takes them too in the video, is an allegory for their careers/music and is referring to him and Jack no longer working together? So he ghosts Taylor and in retaliation Jack ghosts him?

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Does anyone know if the merch stands stay open after the show or do they close when the show closes?
My friend who is in Paris today just sent me a video of the insane line for merch 🤣 so was wondering if going at the end would work or will that still be insanely busy? Hmm 🤔

Gigi.23

for all the liverpool tattlers who got hospitality tickets, have you had them sent to you yet?

Also how is LOng live off?? i am still processing this!! ;-(

Fifah1907

VIP Member
The thing with Long Live is she still has the Koi guitar - it hasn’t been returned to museum. I wonder if she will add it back (last nights show was shorter that normal wasn’t it?) or do enchanted some nights and long live other times
I thought it was back in the museum? Or was that fake news?