Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ls240898

VIP Member
If I got to my seats for the show and they were obstructed (sound tower in the way of the diamond for example) who would I to speak to? Would it be security orrr? Americans kept saying guest services but idk what that means 😂

Web30

VIP Member
Watched the live stream with my daugther last night, worth the late night on a school day! But she's now expecting a new eras movie with the updated set list, do we think she will do the whole cinema release again?

hol20x

VIP Member
For those asking, she puts the Smallest Man jacket on during Post's part of Fortnight. Just saw a Tik Tok of it.

It does feel nice quality at least although with the tour merch bought at the concerts everyone on TikT says to iron the print through contact paper on low before you wear it to make it stay on….

1) what is contact paper

2) I don’t wish to have to perform maintenance on my clothing to stop it from losing print before I wear it lol?

hoping the online stuff isn’t the same but also I might just do it in case.
Google seems to be implying it's a bit like what I'd call sticky-back plastic...? No idea if that's right though, I don't iron anything 😂

Reckon my approach would be to wash it inside out on cold and see if that's good enough.