Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dietcokefanatic

Wow, think I’ll order online then
---
What are the sizes like? I’m usually a 12/14, medium. Don’t want it tight but don’t want it baggy either 🫠
I'm loving the sizing of my tshirt (can also confirm really fast delivery, mine was 48 hours!). The length is so perfectly oversized- I actually look like I have skinny legs and I'm very pear shaped. Mine is a M and I'm a 12.

Stimpii

VIP Member
Ordered the crew neck Thursday night at like 11pm, arrived this morning 😊
Wow, think I’ll order online then
---
What are the sizes like? I’m usually a 12/14, medium. Don’t want it tight but don’t want it baggy either 🫠

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I’ve just been looking at options to go to Paris tomorrow let alone London 😂 unfortunately the person that would potentially come with me selfishly has plans tomorrow. How rude 😂
There's always Lyon. Prices reasonable for there too (moreso than everywhere else). Maybe the French just aren't swifties?

ishant

VIP Member
I love these! They’re dance shoes so probably comfy af. Shame about the price

Trixxx

VIP Member
I’m so stressed about my eras tour outfit that it’s actually making me dread how quickly it’s coming around 😫 anyone else in the same boat? I want to be excited but all I can think about is how unprepared I am.

using this post as accountability to get my arse in gear - please all hold me to it that I will at least order something this weekend 🫠
Honestly don't stress. I have an outfit but worrying that it is far too OTT, so I have just ordered a t shirt that I'll wear with some shorts if I don't feel comfortable on the day.

Are you thinking theme, or more casual?

Tadpole

Hopefully I’m not torn apart here but has anybody else noticed that Taylor seems to be lip syncing a lot during TTPD? I’ve seen a lot of different videos now! If she wasn’t ready to do it live she shouldn’t have added it imo
My daughter just said this to me too, that she's seen a few vids on tiktok, especially SHS I think it was. I honestly don't know, haven't gone looking really, she just showed me a 10 sec clip and I thought it was hard to tell but probably could've been convinced either way.
---
Conscious too thought, that some recordings might be off the big screen and there could be nano-second delay. I dunno, but some of the TTPD are pretty high energy too (not saying it wouldn't be disappointing)

Last edited: