Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ishant

VIP Member
I haven't done the maths but I've just seen a a tiktok that said Liverpool on the 13th is the 100th tour show, and that it'll be Taylor's half birthday and Paul McCartney is in town? Idgaf about Paul McCartney but it would be v nice date to announce something? 🤞🤞🤞
I'm in Liverpool on the 10th do not do it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

KYLIE

VIP Member
What is the sizing like for her crew necks? I think I'll bite the bullet and get one but not sure if to get a L or XL (I'm a UK 12/14) and like crew necks oversized!

I am going to Wembley so is it better to buy the merch there maybe?

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Question about the tickets - do I have to transfer them to the others in my party (one is a teen)? Or can I just show each ticket on my phone to let them in and I go last?

suprnatural

I wish they had the TTPD Eras T Shirt in white. I already have the black midnights version so it seems silly to get the same. I am very much a monochrome (99% black) girlie and I cannot possibly allow myself to buy another sweatshirt 😂

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Fractious toddler here so can’t watch the surprise songs, I’ll eagerly await updates on here 😅 where is she up to?

sounds I’m not missing much with the glitchy streams!!

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
It would make me a bit sad if she didn’t do London Boy.

Although ngl I would love if she did a slow piano version like that girl on TikTok and made it sad and said ‘I loved a London boy, I fancied you’ etc. my head would fall off.
I edited sorry! Much wine in the sunshine 🙈 Youd think with all the London dates she will do it once.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Question about the tickets - do I have to transfer them to the others in my party (one is a teen)? Or can I just show each ticket on my phone to let them in and I go last?
It actually says everyone needs their own phone (and likely TM account) but with kids it might be fine.