Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member

I don't know that it's going to be much use (yet) unless you are happy paying VIP prices for August dates (and even then I haven't seen any of those in a while) as the cheap tickets disappear immediately. My thoughts are that it might be easier to get some closer to the date this way or with just refreshing on Ticketmaster/AXS.

The best way probably going forward will be the 3rd party sites. The prices should drop in the coming weeks (maybe not for London). If you're close to a venue and happy to leave it to the last minute you could get very lucky. You'll be able to see yourself how many tickets they have available for any given night to judge if it's too soon to commit. I think if you really want to go you need to be somewhat flexible with the budget too.
With the third party sites, is there still the chance for the tickets to be bad and to be ripped off? Are they legal technically? I have no idea about any of this given - sorry for being an utter noob.

London is my nearest (with about a 1hr 20 train journey up) but Cardiff or Anfield wouldn't be out of the question.

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge 🥰

Reactions: 1

gossipgal21

VIP Member
You'll have to show us your nails. Are you good enough for them to last until Sunday? My natural nails are shit and even if I use gels they'll chip in a day or two.
I’m just going to do red nails - and yes they should last, using a gel polish and if I do them tonight they should be fine by Sunday, mine usually take a few days before they start to chip. I just think tomorrow night I’ll be pacing the house like a maniac and unable to sit and settle myself to do them 🤣🤣

• Heart

bubbaelf

Welcome 👋🏻 💖

I have a lot of the t shirts in M, L and XL and I wear a uk14 and unfortunately it’s not super consistent. I tend to go for L or XL as I’d rather it be a little big than skin tight. The XL usually are a comfortable oversized fit on me, I can get away with tucking them into jeans or wear with cycling shorts that way.

However the tour shirts seem to run a little bigger than her usual store t shirts based on tik toks I have seen.
Hi!!! ❤
And thank you so much!
I’ll go the biggest one then and I can always tie the bottom or something if needed!!

• Heart

ishant

VIP Member
You'll understand this. I just remembered to drink a whole load from my Eras Tour cinema cup. I'm very proud of myself. 😂

Regarding the wax... Given how tight these bodysuits are in the crotch, maybe it's all just rubbed off? 😂
HOOTING

I have water in my eras tour cup on my bedside take since December 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I'm going to read the previous thread as well but here is what I want to say right now.

1. You all probably know I am not TTPD's number one fan but the set BANGS. I honestly can't pinpoint my favourite song off it, its bulletproof. I loved that skit before Broken Heart. Singing WHO'S AFRAID... OF LITTLE OLD ME and the Smallest Man bridge is exactly as good as you think it is.
2. All Too Well 10 and Don't Blame Me are worth admission alone. My favourite sets overall were either Red or TTPD. Or 1989. Or rep. :ROFLMAO:
2.5. Midnights set is honestly kind of a snoozer and I left before Mastermind (and the Metro was still rammed, unfortunately. I might ditch Midnights altogether in August) I love the album but it's hard going after such a long gig. I hate to say but the everlore set is better for being shortened too and I still think it was a bit long :oops:
3. I had a restricted view so I couldn't see the back of the stage or the backdrop but it was still good! I mostly watched Taylor perform on the diamond. The venue was like the o2 at London for comparison.
4. Interesting you say that the crowd seemed subdued @QueenBW because I thought the same. I am a reserved person and don't like making a scene, and I've been to concerts with friends who jump and scream and it just ain't me LOL. But that being said I was still CARRYING my section and I'm not the loudest person in the world. It was a bit weird! I was the only one did the "1,2,3,4" part in Broken Heart (I thought we'd all be doing that :ROFLMAO:) and I was just about caterwauling through Smallest Man and Paris but apparently the actual Parisians weren't feeling it that much. Even Cruel Summer was quiet! Might've just been my restricted view section? There was no daft screaming along like you've seen on TikTok though which is a positive. My voice is gone though, I can tell.
5. There weren't many dazzling outfits TBH, most people were dressed casually like I was. You won't get dirty looks for being comfortable.
6. I recommend sitting down during the gaps between Eras if you have a seat.
7. The merch lines were STUPID long before the concert. I went after I bounced when Bejewelled ended and I was the only person there.
8. Since I saw Paris in Paris I am never allowed to complain again. :sneaky:

It was great gig. I think the everlore and Midnights sets stop it from being perfect but when it's good, it's really fuckin' good.
It's so hard to tell from those seating charts just how side view those sections are gonna be, especially with that venue having no seats properly behind. Where are you for London?

Do you think the subdued crowd, lack of dazzling outfits and tickets generally being cheaper than elsewhere, (even weeks ago and for a smaller venue) was due to her maybe not being as popular in France?

• Heart

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Wild news this morning guys: it has been confirmed that Matty has bought at least one guitar from a guitar shop in Paris - the same weekend that Taylor is there but also the same weekend they posted publically trying to gift a rare guitar they have mysteriously received to Taylor, with the serial number being her exact birthdate. This coming at the same time as last night’s surprise songs is CRAZY. Thoughts ? Are they back in contact? Is this a peace offering?

Receipts thanks to Reddit:
View attachment 2930603View attachment 2930604View attachment 2930605
This is wild.

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
She’s got a green top on for 1989, are we going to be devastated by the surprise songs?
---
I haven't really explained my outfit issues on here but I'm thinking of abandoning my heart cut out jacket. I love it though. So much.

The problem is the cut out. It's very big, takes up most of the back and I'm worried that it looks weird if I wear something that cuts through it. Anything loose sits funny and then full backed tops look too covered?

It's a bit cropped too and looked fab on the model wearing it with nothing underneath but I'm 44 and lumpy with considerable breasts.

If I don't theme it as lover then I probably would choose another era completely as most pinks and pastels aren't really my bag. Ugh I dunno.
---

Mon Ireland!
Do you have a photo of the jacket so we can see if we have any suggestions?

Stimpii

VIP Member
I'm loving the sizing of my tshirt (can also confirm really fast delivery, mine was 48 hours!). The length is so perfectly oversized- I actually look like I have skinny legs and I'm very pear shaped. Mine is a M and I'm a 12.
thank you 🩷 gonna order now