Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ishant

VIP Member
I get it I really do but people crying all over TikTok saying they bought tickets for different set list make me mad. Just give your tickets away loves. You have the most perfect HD recording of your fav songs you can sing to anytime you like and yeah it’s not the same but you will get a chance to witness artistryyyyy
Signed: the biggest fan of LGAD in the world
---
Also I think LgAD and tolerate it were removed cause they were proper theatrical production just like TTPd is now?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
I haven't done the maths but I've just seen a a tiktok that said Liverpool on the 13th is the 100th tour show, and that it'll be Taylor's half birthday and Paul McCartney is in town? Idgaf about Paul McCartney but it would be v nice date to announce something? 🤞🤞🤞
The surprise song is gonna be I Can See You but instead of Taylor Lautner doing a flip on stage it’s Paul McCartney instead x

• Haha
Reactions: 16

smudge126

VIP Member
This four day long applause is so self indulgent it riles me up.
We really should collectively be agreeing to stop clapping and stand in silence after 30 seconds after she threw Long Live in the bin

• Haha
  • Heart

veronica71

VIP Member
I love this photo of her

Can she do my job for me seeing she’s so good at hers tho 😂😂😂

View attachment 2926541

This photo just sums up pure generational female rage. She's the reason the patriarchy tries to keep women down - imagine if we were all that strong, gave that few fucks and said and did what we wanted. The men would even be picking the bear then :sneaky:

• Heart

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I’m so amused by people on TikTok thinking that Taylor is such a ✨ mastermind ✨ because she’s got the same choreo in ICDIWABH as in other parts of the show. As if that isn’t the whole blooming point of the song about the tour 😂

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
That paramore set feels like it happened a week ago!
I’m absolutely wired now, imagine me at work tomorrow having to explain that I’m useless because I was up all night due to a new Taylor Swift setlist 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

emerald

VIP Member
@ishant here's an outfit pic for you, just a different Taylor shirt and smaller shoes (but no free feet on the internet)

I'm a 10-12 on top and this is a size small, it's very oversized! My friendship bracelet says "HOAX" and was from the girl sitting next to me 😁

1000002444.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

maee

I have a job interview today- I'm using I can do it with a broken heart as my hype song 😂😂

• Heart

Trixxx

VIP Member
Guys, how is it that an album that is only three weeks old, has rocketed to the top of my favourites list. I was always a fearless / speak now girlie. Watching the tour movie pushed Folklore right up the list. But I actually LOVE TTPD. It is easily my favourite. The set list has only added to my liking it. I cannot wait for August!

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
Matty doesn’t take drugs. The pills aren’t about him - he’s clean. That’s what cements it for me. And I’m sure he wouldn’t publically praise the album if she was exposing him for buying drugs. It just makes zero sense.
She said he tried to buy some pills - maybe he was struggling with the backlash and almost relapsed? He didn’t really publicly praise the album either, it was just a “I’m sure it’s good” on that video and a strategic “a source close to Matty says” in the press

ls240898

VIP Member
I get it I really do but people crying all over TikTok saying they bought tickets for different set list make me mad. Just give your tickets away loves. You have the most perfect HD recording of your fav songs you can sing to anytime you like and yeah it’s not the same but you will get a chance to witness artistryyyyy
Signed: the biggest fan of LGAD in the world
I agree with you. There’s people on a discord I’m in who are fuuuming and I think you know what, I’m sad but I’ll get over it? It’s just a show at the end of the day, and the people who have tickets are very very lucky to have them

signed: an archer girlie

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
Matty doesn’t take drugs. The pills aren’t about him - he’s clean. That’s what cements it for me. And I’m sure he wouldn’t publically praise the album if she was exposing him for buying drugs. It just makes zero sense.
He doesn't now but isn't it part of their thing that back in 2014 he did do drugs and she was advised to get away from him because of that?

I personally don't think TSMWEL fits Joe at all, not in the lyrics and not in the rage. If you compare it to SLL or YLM, her rage towards Joe is more like it's already past. It's more an ache than searing rage. But she's still pissed AF at Matty.

smudge126

VIP Member
When Red first came out, my kid was 5 and asked if we could go to a Taylor Swift concert one day. I’m actually going to be written off during the Red set because I finally get to make this a reality for my child 😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Still lolling at Rep being the only same one, do we think she’s saving the new Rep outfit for announcing TV? 👀