Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
Am I right in thinking nothing got cut from Midnights? Really?? Nothing?!
Sorry Blondie but if this is your ERAS tour, that is crazy. Midnights made sense having a huge set when it was her lead album - but now ttpd set is there it should have been cut back to four songs. Then Long Live, the 1, The Archer etc could stay? I know it’s a fun happy era to end the show but she could do Bejeweled, Antihero, Mastermind, Karma and that would be enough surely? Am I tripping, do others agree??

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Fifah1907

VIP Member
was that the fastest thread in tattle history 🤣🤣

Blondie is unhinged and I love her but #JusticeForLongLive

• Haha
  • Heart

Tommyb

Chatty Member
Also... Lol at Justin Bieber announcing the pregnancy.. no one cares hun theres a new friggin tour!

• Haha
  • Heart

emerald

VIP Member
I'm so glad this thread exists because I don't think I can spam my friends with this stuff constantly 🤣. It's nice to feel excited about something that is only for pleasure and a sense of belonging (is this how sports fans feel??!). Thank you for all the commentary and entertainment!

I'm not surprised that the Paris crowd was a bit more subdued than in other countries. Aside from culture, the majority of the crowd will be French speakers who likely don't speak amazing English, if at all. Even as a native English speaker, I struggle to remember and sing Taylor's songs because they're so wordy, so I imagine it's near-impossible for many French people. It is true that she's not as big in France (I live here and have a spare ticket for Lyon that literally no one I know IRL wants), but I imagine the majority of people at the shows are reasonably big fans given the high ticket prices.

Were people giving out bracelets and hospital bands?
A couple of people were trading bracelets but not many! No hospital bracelets seen on my part.
---
I also noted she sounded amazing last night, that break must've done her the world of good.

Don't worry about me tattling at Disney world, I'm waiting for a show to start 😂 It's unsurprisingly heaving here!

1000002462.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23

emerald

VIP Member
How the fuck did she make those granny pants look amazing for Broken Heart BTW? 🥴

I forgot to shout out her band and dancers as well, they are such an asset to the show. I saw a lot of that long haired guy who's been in her band since Fearless because he was on my side of the stage, that was cool.

Tattle is still being weirdly ornery about letting me upload photos... I'll keep trying (although they aren't impressive in all fairness. Damn you Google Pixel)

• Heart
Reactions: 23

emerald

VIP Member
Sitting outside a bar near the arena with a "Swiftie cocktail" (in a takeaway cup 😂) waiting to try and score a cheapie ticket 😁😁

1000002563.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22

suprnatural

Im a lurker most of the time, with the odd post here and there but it was a pleasure to experience that with you all 🫡 (rip to some of my fav setlist songs though)

• Heart
Reactions: 21

sercombe

Chatty Member
At olivia tonight. Wish me luck. It seems like carnage already lol. I guess this is a trial run for taylor for me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
She'd rather wear the one legged outfit than listen to one more second of bitching and moaning about the rep outfit.

I nominate this as thread title 😂

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Sat here with the stream on, eating a Solero, cold glass of Ribena and started a new Animal Crossing Island, all the kids are quiet doing their thing, 40 in two weeks and have to say May has started off to a flyer, I’m refusing to grow up!

• Heart
  • Haha

emerald

VIP Member
@emerald, I have to tell you that your Paris posts have completely inspired me to start doing fun things by myself again. I used to love having adventures alone, but I let my anxiety take over a bit after having a couple of panic attacks in public. I think I'm going to take myself to a museum or art gallery on my day off next week (baby steps!) and I'm now really determined to get my confidence back. So, thank you! ❤

I'm also now seriously considering just throwing all my money at StubHub and buying a single ticket to Edinburgh or maybe Cardiff. I'd convinced myself that I was OK with not going, but now I feel like I might really regret it. I'd only been looking on the 'official' sites for resale tickets and not had any luck, but it seems like there are quite a lot available if you're willing to spend a silly amount of money...
🥺🥺🥺 That's so nice to hear! I suffer with anxiety too (mine is more mild and chronic rather than acute so I only have big panic attacks extremely infrequently) so I can empathise with you a bit! Baby steps are still steps.

If you don't give yourself what you want or wait around for someone to do stuff with, you'll be waiting around forever, I say! I was having second thoughts about this trip (I always do, though, I hate the actual travelling part) but "I can handle my shit" and I've had a great time. This thread is also an amazing collective hype woman so you can always chat to us! I'm so looking forward to being on the other side and watching everyone's reactions for their dates ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19