Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Yeah I’ll be honest while I do enter into some discussions on here about the “who” the songs are about etc when I listen I’m not exactly going “omg this is about matty” I’m applying it to my own life and singing dramatically while staring out a window etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lilykins

VIP Member
I really like SHS, one of the few of the anthology I’ve actually played more than once.

I’m also more and more convinced that BDILH isn’t necessarily just about matty, but about all relationships she has - a bit in a blank space kind of way. That she’s gone from being slagged off for going to man to man to now being criticised and spoken about whoever she is with - this thread is a microcosm of it, there are many who have a specific view of who Taylor should be with. Imagine that but on a bigger scale, which is what I think BDILH is about.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

JLXRD

VIP Member
Tempted to make a red tshirt with ‘man rat infatuation support group’ on it 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
TSMWEL is Matty I have 0 doubts in my mind. Tried to buy some pills but doesn’t say he took them doesn’t question his sobriety, more that he could have relapsed. Jehovahs Witness suit. Kicked off the stage lights etc etc

veronica71

VIP Member
OMG I was not expecting to get so caught up in all that last night - what a fun night!! (I'm also a Lando Norris fan - its been quite a fangirling week here!!!)

I adore TTPD as an album so much - for me it is just so unapologetically female and has the theme of I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't....so fuck 'em!!! And the tag line of Female Rage - the Musical certainly adds to that!

I didn't think it would be a good album to be performed live but I was wrong! Can't stop rewatching clips and the performance seems like real therapy for TS, you can kind of understand why she doesn't want to perform her earlier work now shes progressed to that maybe.

As for subdued crowds, I went to see Elton John - who was magnificent - but the crowd acted like they thought they had come to his wake and were well pissed off he was still alive!!! I guess some crowds are just like that!!

• Heart
  • Haha

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
So my fiancé no longer had to work a night shift so he instead planned a spontaneous date night and normally I’d be CHUFFED but part of me is like.. Taylor.. live stream

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
@emerald oh slay!!! Thank you so much! Hope you’re safe in your hotel. Do you have plans for tomorrow?

also photos of your outfit are largely MISSING
I'm off to Disneyland tomorrow 😈 I still need to shower and wash my hair 💀 but I am messaging people and tattling instead, naturally.

• Heart

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
@Fifah1907 recommended I pop over on here - but I seriously won't be able to keep up with these threads long term - but hi! I live in the Paris area and was at N1. It was absolutely insane and I'm so glad I was able to be there.

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
TSMOEL can only be about Matty. Never ever about Joe.

She doesnt care enough about Joe to write such a scathing song.

Also 'in public showed me off' please. If fans were to be believe Joe had her chained up in the basement

• Heart

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Wee chat ✅
Thrush chat ✅
How does her hair stay so decent chat ✅

tattle always covering the important aspect

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
What is crazy, is that this time last year Matty and her had only JUST gone public and we already have the music detailing it all.

Feels like it was YEARS ago but nope, they weren’t even over this time last year. I hope all the rage stays fresh through the tour, I wanna witness super angry small man being sung at me with total venom pls.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

smudge126

VIP Member
If someone screeches like that next to me I’m sorry but I’m pushing them down the stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 17