Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joining in a little late but my current faves (although I am really liking the album and hardly skipping):
So Long, London
Florida!!!
Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me?
I Can Do It With a Broken Heart
The Black Dog
How Did It End?
The Prophecy
The Bolter
The Manuscript

Reactions: 8
idk i kinda think the context of taylor torturing her poet makes guilty as sin a bit better? like her vocals sound smoother and everytime i hear 'my boredom's bone deep' i do an evil kermit chuckle
*goes to horny jail*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The power of Taylor's writing. She painted the thing as a more tortured adult version of her own version of Romeo and Juliet from Love Story and many fans - who need therapy as much as she does - think that's romantic and that's what true love is. It's toxic as hell but people are sick in the head.
---

Agree with everything but the last part. She might be on holiday with Travis. She might be dancing. But she also outed herself on TTPD as still obsessed with Matty. So you bet she's scouring the internet trying to see if he's reacting. Fuming and over analyzing that video. She's not chilling. She's incapable of chill.
Oh trust me the minute she puts Travis down for his nap she's hiding in the bathroom stalking Matty and reading all the reviews, like she said she can do it with a broken heart and a smile on her face.

I do love that she tried to pre-empt it by saying look it was in the past all good now. witch we know you hold onto tit forever you are still writing about Kim K!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh trust me the minute she puts Travis down for his nap she's hiding in the bathroom stalking Matty and reading all the reviews, like she said she can do it with a broken heart and a smile on her face.

I do love that she tried to pre-empt it by saying look it was in the past all good now. witch we know you hold onto tit forever you are still writing about Kim K!
Puts Travis down for his nap 🤣🤣🤣 I'm ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope that, musically, Taylor will keep on with synth-pop music with folks' elements; it suits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ha! Was in a chemist today and they were playing fortnight (it sounded good in the wild) and straight away afterwards they had the 1975 playing 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's so good! I can see how compared to some of the other songs it might get lost but for me, I love the style and how lyrical it is, reminds me of Right Where You Left Me, which I also adore.
I absolutely adore Right Where You Left Me 🩷🩷🩷 like honestly I can just listen to it over and over and over again!!
---

I know this list will be a controversial take for some of you 👀
Nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the theory floating around today that there’s going to be a 3rd installment of TTPD dropping 3rd May?

I don’t think I can handle anymore new songs, I’m still getting to grips with the lyrics for these ones

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen the theory floating around today that there’s going to be a 3rd installment of TTPD dropping 3rd May?

I don’t think I can handle anymore new songs, I’m still getting to grips with the lyrics for these ones
It would be to much surely. 31 new songs is enough!

Unless it's a total pop / country album. Anymore of this style album would sound to samey.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.