Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
I'm Taylor's age and I probably reflect my own things onto her and she maybe doesn't feel like I do but here it goes.

I wanted kids when I was younger, but the right partner was always a key part of the having kids equation. Broke up with the long term boyfriend when I was 29. Then came the pandemic. I lost a lot of my will to date hahaha. Plus some childhood trauma things I'm working through in therapy (Taylor would never haha).

Now I'm on the fence about kids because honestly they're a lot of work and I really like my life the way it is. But I can't help but wonder if I'd feel this way if I was coupled up with the right guy, instead of very, very single.

I just hope Taylor's desire for kids - which she mentioned in old interviews but also features heavily in her recent song lyrics - doesn't make her panic and choose the wrong guy for it but it's hard.

I'm personally leaning towards not having kids because I don't want to change my life and I have other goals that would be harder with children but I can imagine that if you really really want them, you'd be tempted to just be like "Eh, you have the IQ of the football you play with but you'll do."

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
As much as I love tortured poets, I still believe she should have released it after the eras tour. To me, it’s the tour for the memories, I want old surprise songs (IN FULL, not mash ups 😩), I want to only reminisce there, I don’t need new stuff there. But ofc it’s okay, I am so excited and grateful. The whole thing and ttpd will be nostalgic too before we know it anyway judging by how I see Midnights now. Still can’t believe I’ll see her live, I’ve been a fan for so many years and never had the chance before 🥹

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
She could be donating millions for all we know, realistically she could keep her cards close to her chest but not speaking on Genocide is insane. Harry Styles and a lot of genuinely famous celebrities have said absolutely fuck all so it isn’t just her. It’s just bizarre. I understand money keeps the lights on but it’s genocide.

• Heart

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Came here to post this!! It's so over the top. She looks uncomfortable.
You know who would never do this... MATTY. (sorry)
This is where the double standards of her fans become so apparent, if that had been Matty doing that and when she is visibly drunk and at a formal function they would be destroying him on sm instead they are all posting how cute they are together.
They real don't GAF about her they just want to project themselves into her body, use her like a puppet for their fantasy lives.

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
Does anyone have any idea who she could potentially be ✨perfect✨ with?
Said it before and I’ll say it again

GLEN POWELL.

he’s tall, he’s hot, he’s an actor and he’s in Top Gun with professional hanger on Keleigh Tellers husband so there’s a contact point.

Keleigh cannot be that good of a friend because imagine you know Glen Powell is single and you don’t give your friend his number

• Haha

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
She could be donating millions for all we know, realistically she could keep her cards close to her chest but not speaking on Genocide is insane. Harry Styles and a lot of genuinely famous celebrities have said absolutely fuck all so it isn’t just her. It’s just bizarre. I understand money keeps the lights on but it’s genocide.
But why do we expect the likes of Taylor Swift and Harry Styles to speak on these issues?! Genuine question.

They are popstars, not world leaders.

Boohoo.com

Ah I haven’t been on here in forever! Smallest man who ever lived and loml are my top two atm.
I’ve had such a shitty week (failed my driving test) and so some of these tracks are hitting hard argh 😔, very ICDIWABH this week, any tracks to let out my anger are appreciated lol)

But I’m catching up on the thread and really enjoying reading through all your rankings and favourite songs

• Heart

julixx

Chatty Member
VVLV signed a 2 year contract extension today. He’s now signed through the season that ends in early 2028. Not sure what to think of the engagement ring rumor. His last relationship lasted 5-6 years without an engagement. He’s be wearing a pinky ring. Maybe he had a new ring designed for himself. Who knows?
I’m obsessed with the calling him VVLV 🤣💀

• Haha

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Agreed. I am a mother but it irks me that its speculated about all women of child baring age. Someones fertility / will to have kids is noones business. I find it really icky that its still seen as some sort of goal all women must be aiming for. Same with marriage too.

🤮🤮
It’s mental to me that at 27 I’m asked when I’m having babies but my fiancé who is 33 never has his friends or family ask him when he’s having babies but ANYWAYYYYY we move

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Except Bigger Than The Whole Sky but that gets me in my feels so much I’ve only listened to it maybe 3 times ever, because it’s actually toooo in my feels.
I’m the same with this song, I think I’ve listened to it 3 times
I lost a dear friend in tragic circumstances during the first Covid lockdown. They were young with their whole life ahead of them. This song is just too much for me as it’s exactly how I feel about them. It’s beautiful but I just can’t deal cause it floors me 😔

• Heart

Dove88

Current obsession is So Long, London. Especially:

And you say I abandoned the ship
But I was going down with it
My white knuckle dying grip
Holding tight to your quiet resentment and
My friends said it isn't right to be scared
Every day of a love affair
Every breath feels like rarest air
When you're not sure if he wants to be there

Urgh. 💔

• Heart

Trixxx

VIP Member
I'm so sad by how little love The bolter is getting. I think its in my top three of the whole album at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 15

ls240898

VIP Member
The UK charts have a rule that no more than 3 (I think) can chart at once. Because Ed Sheeran was dominating. I’d wait for Billboard because she will have the top 10, maybe even 15

Reactions: 15