Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I get what you mean.

However, if Taylor didn't give money she would also be criticised...she can't win!
I’m not so sure. Giving them money (which I didn’t know she did, I knew she invited them down to the concert) leaves an incredibly bad taste in my mouth. I would say the same if it was another pop star. For me personally it would be an insult. All her billions can’t bring that girl back.

Reactions: 1

Swamp Life

I've spoken before on what I think hoax is about but not everyone is comfortable with that or agrees with me. My views haven't changed (it struck me immediately with it), especially now as we appreciate more that sometimes when she says her songs aren't autobiographical that's just not true.

I realised yesterday that the dress from the video was very similar to the horrible Grammy dress, making it somewhat more understandable, but what I didn't realise yesterday is that it's supposed to be a wedding dress. She has a garter on.
would you mind sharing you thoughts about Hoax? I’m new-ish to these Taylor threads

Trixxx

VIP Member
Omg now you’ve said that I can’t unhear it
Haha I'm sorry! Glad I wasn't going completely crazy with the link between the two tunes. Now I am more used to the song it doesn't happen, but I was literally humming the tune and instantly jumping to Starlight.

Lady_choo

Urgh I got as far as payment but I’m worried I’ll get stung from the US store but worried I won’t get it if I wait for UK store

• Heart

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Have the phantom vinyls for her store been sent out yet? I haven’t received any emails about it

• Sad

JLXRD

VIP Member
If you wanna feel sad go re listen to Dear Reader with perspective she and Joe were already over and she had an alcohol problem/was having these MH issues.

julixx

Chatty Member
I love that they realised straight away 😂 swifologist kept riding the Joe wave for majority of the video
I thought he clocked it during Fortnight? Maybe a bit delulu about it later on (me too, especially in loml 😭 )

ishant

VIP Member
For that amount a nice pair of knitting needles and real wool would be cheaper. There are loads of youtube videos that will teach you for free then you can knit whilst listening to her whole discography.
I hear you. Thank you for being my voice of reason

Em28_

Chatty Member
Ok she’s going to be playing with Stevie in London on the 12th of July. I’m going to cry

View attachment 2893661
Let’s absolutely not manifest this into existence because some of us missed out on tickets then found out Brandi freaking Carlile is one of the supporting line up. If Taylor turned up I would actually lose it.

wordzalad

VIP Member
GALS I just got offered the job! It will actually change my life as no more commute.

Going to go and scream who’s afraid of little old me while I feel like I’m a force to be reckoned with haha
well done!! So happy for you

• Heart