Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh I was in Golden Discs today and they have the TTPD Phantom Clear Vinyl in there!! Was tempted but I think I'm going to get more use out of my custom playlist so no point getting the vinyl really when I can't skip 😅

Reactions: 1

Rfl2018

GALS I just got offered the job! It will actually change my life as no more commute.

Going to go and scream who’s afraid of little old me while I feel like I’m a force to be reckoned with haha
Yaaaay congrats!!!!

• Heart

lablife54

Yeah to be fair the TTPD inspired outfits are mainly black and white but it wasn’t even something I had considered, unusual really as majority of my wardrobe is black white or grey 🫠

I can fix him no reallt I can has grown on me massively today!! Plus the bridge of Guilty as Sin 🥹
This bridge actually does have narcotics in it - I have not stopped singing it all day (even though I’ve mostly been listening to Part 2 today)

ishant

VIP Member
Also Clara Bow and Manuscript as last songs are scary

I don’t think manuscript is about Lover though, I think it’s about like… art. Transmuting pain into something beautiful that comes out of your hands once it’s complete
---
Wait am I counting wrong or is track 5 “So High School”? How are you getting track 5, please list them out for me like I’m literally 5 😭
How did it end

Em28_

Chatty Member
I know I’ve missed a lot of pages but have we discussed the in ear monitor sounds during ICDIWABH!?

• Heart

ishant

VIP Member
I dreamt about her too! I need to sell a hospitality ticket and it invaded my dreams- in it a huge group of people were competing for the ticket by making me an elaborate TTPD themed outfit for the show and my house was overflowing with costumes to the point that my husband told me that I had to choose between him and Taylor ! It was quite stressful 😂
I love this. It’s like RuPaulRace vanilla edition 😂

who did you chose?👀

wordzalad

VIP Member
So as a caveat I know a lot of these songs are the ones where she sounds most narcissistic/unhinged however these are my favourites and I need to know if anyone else has the same favourites as me:
Who’s afraid of little old me
The smallest man who ever lived
loml
Imgonnagetyouback
TTPD
The Black Dog
I’m in a very good relationship now but listening to these ones is weirdly healing with past experiences 😂
Add BDILH and the Albatross and you have the same as me!