Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ishant

VIP Member
The fact that the cardigan used to be £49 is insane
you say that but bloody chewing gum is £1.50 these days? And paracetamol £0.90p?

nearly cried 😂

I wonder if I still have the OG stars somewhere

Reactions: 2

triesherbest

Chatty Member
what's a song of hers that never fails to make you cry?
or part of a song?

for me it's that bridge in 'back to december'. it makes me miss people i haven't even lost.. jesus

Lady_choo

Just saw this post. Probably difficult to confirm for sure that this is the same day as all you can see is a white shirt but if this is true then would this make it a Joe song? Doesn’t fit to me or else Matty was still seeing people at the start and she was hurt?
IMG_9245.jpeg

JLXRD

VIP Member
Im watching it now and the screaming when realising each song is about Matty is hilarious 🤣
I haven’t watched it yet, I will at some point but he needs it cos he doesn’t listen to the words so needs someone to spell it out for him.

But yeah I can hear he’s currently up to So Long London which I think he said was his fave along with loml so I’ll be interested to hear if they still are after he had had them broken down for him.

Reactions: 1

Lady_choo

Yeah I now am of the opinion that this is an entirely Matty album with the exception of So Long London (main album anyway).

But SLL is track 5 so I think she’s making a point that Joe was a great hurtful loss, just not one she has a ton to say about.

BTW did my run But Daddy I Love Him is literally the best running song ever. Pls go run to it.
Yes thank you, I tried to post about Joe getting the track 5 last night but I couldn’t word it.

emerald

VIP Member
Has ever straight up said "I love you" in a song outside of The Best Day or is Fortnight the first time she's said it romantically?

JLXRD

VIP Member
I like the song, but I don't really get it. Same with fortnight. I suppose we don't always have to get songs though, it's just so unusual with Taylor (to at least get one meaning anyway).
Have you listened to her little radio snippets explaining these 2 songs? I think they helped me

Swamp Life

My top rotation songs today are;

Florida
So High School
The Bolter
Peter
Loml
TTPD
thanK you aIMee

skips at the moment;
Fresh Out The Slammer
Robin
The Alchemy

Dontwanttokeepsecrets

Thank you guys🥰

in other news what is this TN post with the eras in descending order with fearless being tenth on the insta carousel? Someone with a bigger brain pls tell me
Congratulations!

Also same. I can't do these things someone else make it make sense. Someone said 5th May but I have no clue how or why that is the answer 😂

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I feel in the spirit of Tay liking the Taylor boyfriend pyramid post we should do our own TS man rankings post TTPD. Mine would be:

Tom H
Harry
Joe A
Jake
Matty
Travis
John M
Joe J
Calvin

am I missing anyone? This is a mix of looks and how much I think they are fuck boys. But mostly looks. Sorry but Calvin is just beige to me

edit: lolll forgot Travis bc I did it by going through what songs were about who and… he doesn’t rlly have any yet oops
You’re missing that Kennedy guy and Taylor L

ishant

VIP Member
im so jealous of your mum. I have a “just kids” tattoo in her handwriting. That book is the closest I have to a bible.
me too! To be fair she’s living such a rough life she deserved it.
I love “just kids” too. It’s too good. I might reread it actually.

• Heart