Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ishant

VIP Member
I thought he clocked it during Fortnight? Maybe a bit delulu about it later on (me too, especially in loml 😭 )
he did during that song but for a lot he kept coming back to the idea of the rabbit, was it? Just so distracting and awful 😂

Reactions: 1

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Agreed.
I think we can assume a lot of these songs were written before April 2023 though. Peter, fresh out the slammer, fortnight, Chloe or Sam, guilty as sin,

It would be interesting to know what order the following songs were written;
Loml
Smallest man
My boy only breaks
Imgonnagetyouback
The black dog

Taylor has been in love with Joe Jonas, Jake, Harry, Matty, Joe and now Travis?? Poor girl doesn't have a fecking clue what love is. The only times she has come close to describing it was with Joe. She knows what passion is, definitely. I suppose normal love is hard when your life is so far from normal.

I wonder how differently it all would have went if they had left it until July or August before going public?
Well not even write tbh, release them to the public 😭

Reactions: 1

emerald

VIP Member
Feel free to tell me I'm hearing things.

When the beat kicks in in So Long, London it sounds a bit like Born Slippy.

Agreed.
I think we can assume a lot of these songs were written before April 2023 though. Peter, fresh out the slammer, fortnight, Chloe or Sam, guilty as sin,

It would be interesting to know what order the following songs were written;
Loml
Smallest man
My boy only breaks
Imgonnagetyouback
The black dog

Taylor has been in love with Joe Jonas, Jake, Harry, Matty, Joe and now Travis?? Poor girl doesn't have a fecking clue what love is. The only times she has come close to describing it was with Joe. She knows what passion is, definitely. I suppose normal love is hard when your life is so far from normal.

I wonder how differently it all would have went if they had left it until July or August before going public?
Bib, nail on head!!

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Hi all, new to this thread but a long time lurker and a huge The 1975 fan. Has anyone mentioned yet how similar TS Fortnight video is to the first few minutes of the “Somebody else” music video by the 1975.
As someone who adores both artists I am living for all this 😆
I haven't seen that song/video linked but some other similarities have been noted especially with about you.
What do you think Matts reaction is to it all?
I don't know much about him but he comes across as someone who would understand her need to write and process her life through lyrics.

goalsAF

To me, those look like different tops. I'm also not so sure that is Electric Lady Studios which is what she is walking into there.
She's wearing black cycling shorts with a white text on them.

Jack posted a picture of Taylor on those black shorts and an Eagles sweatshirt, and she was seen going into the studio in that same outfit on 22nd June.
1000021532.jpg
1000021534.jpg

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Wait am I counting wrong or is track 5 “So High School”? How are you getting track 5, please list them out for me like I’m literally 5 😭

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
A question to the other 75ers in this group: which songs do you think you hear Matty's hand on on ttpd?

I'm saying:
Florida!!! (we literally know he was in the studio that day because of photos)
Fortnight (it was planned as a 1975 feature song and I'd bet my cat on it)
Guilty As Sin (so Matty to help write a song about him being fantasy fodder)
Who's Afraid of Little Old Me (feels like a progression of her VS type songs and similar to Florida sonically)
TTPD
Fresh Out The Slammer

*Maybe* So Long London, but that's me pushing my luck I think...

Oh, and I'd assume Slut! as a bonus as well (we kind of know this)

I’m so surprised there hasn’t been more ‘normal’ merch,especially once the second album dropped

Merpedy

VIP Member
The Black Dog is not a unique name for a bar though. The song doesn't even mention that it's in the UK. Ok we inferred that from Taylor's recent public romances but still, her just naming the bar doesn't identify which of hundreds of possible locations it is.

I have mixed feelings about the business identifying itself. On the one hand, Swifties were gonna descend on any pub with that name so they may as well lean into that a bit. But on the other, specifically naming someone as a regular there is a step too far for me.

I wouldn't be surprised if the bar staff have just completely made that up though. Swift sells.
The only have a few pubs in London. This isn’t like spoons that’s on every corner of the street

This is also the fandom that’s known for finding everything but sure… they wouldn’t find this one pub

gossipgal21

VIP Member
For the anthology I’ve got

1. imgonnagetyouback
2. the albatross
3. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus
4. How did it end
5. So high school

is mine listed wrong 🤣🤣