Taylor Swift #43 Who's afraid of little old me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True but she knew what he was like so she should’ve seen the writing on the wall with where it was heading.
See you say this but Matty had (and is currently) been in serious relationships so it’s not like he had a huge rep for bleeping girls around. Gabriella brooks and Twigs were multiple year relationships. I get why she would think he wanted a proper relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
See you say this but Matty had (and is currently) been in serious relationships so it’s not like he had a huge rep for bleeping girls around. Gabriella brooks and Twigs were multiple year relationships. I get why she would think he wanted a proper relationship.
Aw God, it's bleeping awful isn't it. Like it's just humiliating more than anything. I really, really hope she's sincere and that she never revisits him again.

Reactions: 10
The most surreal moment on any album day launch for me is when you start knowing where certain lyrics come in and stand out lines and melodies to songs you didn’t even know existed this morning! Who was I before ICDIWABH and Peter?! 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
okay the video thumbnail made me howl she just doesn't suit the post malone style face tats
unless it's a rep hint too ...?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw God, it's bleeping awful isn't it. Like it's just humiliating more than anything. I really, really hope she's sincere and that she never revisits him again.
Yeah, it makes it worse really because she probably really wouldn’t have expected it at all.

Not only that but they were friends. You don’t think someone who you’ve known that long would say they loved you etc then just decide it’s over. I feel for her and I get why it woulda cut deep.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Secret Celeb gossip thread are annoyed we are fans and that this isn't a hate thread.....they think we are batshit 😂 but you're my batshits 💜
I saw that and came here to say they were being mean but then I read it and I thought I sounded pathetic 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve been listening to the album throughout the day when I have time and I still wouldnt say many of them are memorable

Some lines are memorable but they lack the melody

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.