Taylor Swift #43 Who's afraid of little old me?

Let me know your age range

• 18-25

Votes: 19 4.3%
  • 26-37

Votes: 275 61.9%
  • 37-47

Votes: 118 26.6%
  • 47-59

Votes: 30 6.8%
  • 60+

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m around the same age as Taylor so hopefully not “old” though I’ve been told I have an old soul 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This morning I said I was glad I’d ordered the black dog vinyl. Now I wish I had the albatross!!! My stand out favourite so far. It’s so ivy coded 🌿🌿

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I cannot fathom that the mainstream media are linking this album to Joe. LISTEN WITH YOUR EARS 🙉

Reactions: 24
Hello swifties 🩵

*walks in awkwardly as a newbie* 🙋🏼‍♀️

if I LOVE “but daddy I love him” are there any other albums you would say are similar to this?similar vibes?

makes me so happy seeing how excited everyone is ☺☺☺ (nice to be in a happy thread ) x
I’d say 1989 is a good one to start with if you’re after a similar vibe!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Have these people who argue it’s all about Joe not read the prologue orrr…

Reactions: 14
Fb page comments are full of joe. Not one mention on Matty! Critical thinkers they are not
---

I'm 41 and feel like a love scorned teenager 🤣
I feel like I’ve aged massively since I became a mum tbf. Threads like this make me feel young again though 🫶🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I listened to the leaks on Wednesday night (no shame - I have PAID my dues over the years of fandom) and I thought a couple could have been about Joe but having listened to the double album since 7 am today, it’s all Matty. Although the manuscript is like a reflection of a few of her lovers. This is an album about Matty and she’s drawn a line under it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel fuckin angry today. Like I really don't give a tit about taylors personal life but it pisses me off that even at age 41 I'm still relating to her words

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really love So High School- it gives me Speak Now vibes which is what made me a swiftie but is always the forgotten album 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i'm kind of amazed just how fearless the whole album is, like it wasn't what i was expecting but i love it.
do we think ICDIWABH could replace yoyok as the post show closer for tour?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.