Taylor Swift #43 Who's afraid of little old me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly just let people enjoy things, literally on this planet once and there’s enough tit going on in the world that if people get immense joy out of an artist/their music and it doesn’t affect you then move along 😂 everyone’s entitled to their opinion but stop dragging others down for enjoying something

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I work with a lot of Gen Z people and most of them didn’t even know this album was coming out 🥲 so I always do wonder if younger fans even exist (they obviously do but where)
My school! I’m a teacher and honestly all day my students have been talking to me about the album so excited !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’d actually love a vinyl of it because of the booklet with lyrics. I found them too small and annoyingly designed on the cd :/
I don’t have record player (or a CD player either for that matter 🙈). The vinyls do look beautiful though.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh Taylor definitely deserves to have fun.
I saw a YouTube video of I think what was Ben Shapiro criticising her for not being married and behaving immaturely in comparison to his wife, who’s the same age is a doctor and Mom of four and I just thought what is Taylor meant to do? Gagged and dragged Joe/Matty up the aisle? Had a bunch of kids because that’s what society expects?

I mean yes I think in many ways she’s a train wreck and we will never know the full story but is she meant to be a nun and never leave the house? Women just can’t win.
the same Ben Shapiro whose dr wife told him women don’t get wet? Okay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My school! I’m a teacher and honestly all day my students have been talking to me about the album so excited !
Ah I’m jealous, I told my 22yr old co-worker about being excited to get home and listen to this for 5 hours and her answer was “you must be a huge fan 😶🌫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think she will release the Anthology version on CD? I’ve bought one of each version but would love this too, especially a limited edition. At this point I should just get my wages paid directly to her 😂
I’m hoping so. I stopped my Husband getting me a copy today. If not I think I’ll get the one with Black dog. Or The Albatross. Decisions, decisions.

I still need to get a physical evermore cd. Still playing catch up.
---
the same Ben Shapiro whose dr wife told him women don’t get wet? Okay.
W
T
F?

Wow.
It’s like finding out who Matty’s Mum all over again!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@MidnightAura

"These fatal fantasies
Giving way to labored breath takin' all of me
We've already done it in my head, if it's make-believe"

Laboured breath due to a fantasy

"Oh, what a way to die
My bed sheets are ablaze
I've screamed his name"

Orgasm is known as "the little death" in French (also present in illicit affairs, "it dies a million little times")

I'm actually pleasantly scandalised and surprised by this song. At first I thought it was just an attraction song but, nope, she went there 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Secret Celeb gossip thread are annoyed we are fans and that this isn't a hate thread.....they think we are batshit 😂 but you're my batshits 💜
we got called 'not demented' which i guess is a compliment. why would we waste our money on tickets and merch and time here 43 threads deep on someone we actively dislike? *looks at 159 secret celeb gossip threads* oh okay nevermind

ps is anyone here princesssparklepants's irl friend?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You all make me so emotional haha thank you so much.
Literally just went to the shop to get our snacks to hear “I can’t believe you didn’t get any chocolate!” Which was meant to be a joke but I just know it wasn’t (I’d usually get some I guess but was in a rush before they closed down?) and it’s just so off and awful and we can’t communicate about it at all lol.
Help Blondie
giphy2 (1).gif

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@MidnightAura

"These fatal fantasies
Giving way to labored breath takin' all of me
We've already done it in my head, if it's make-believe"

Laboured breath due to a fantasy

"Oh, what a way to die
My bed sheets are ablaze
I've screamed his name"

Orgasm is known as "the little death" in French (also present in illicit affairs, "it dies a million little times")

I'm actually pleasantly scandalised and surprised by this song. At first I thought it was just an attraction song but, nope, she went there 🫣
Okay I read the lyrics in full and that didn’t sink in. Multiple listens and it didn’t sink in but that spelled it out.

Taylor girl, just why???? Matty is gross

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We famous 🥺🥺🥺
I hate to be that person but she single handedly wrote Speak Now which feels like 5 million albums ago at the rate shes churning them out.

I think 4 or 5 songs out of these 31 have no other co writers.

I will criticise her until the cows come home but dont you dare criticise her is v much my opinion 🙊🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hate to be that person but she single handedly wrote Speak Now which feels like 5 million albums ago at the rate shes churning them out.

I think 4 or 5 songs out of these 31 have no other co writers.

I will criticise her until the cows come home but dont you dare criticise her is v much my opinion 🙊🤣
I’m fine if people criticise her personality/behaviour/relationships but if people criticise her music and songwriting I will come for them

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.