Taylor Swift #43 Who's afraid of little old me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you had to pick songs you think will be skips, what would you pick? I’m not skipping any for a while as I suspect grow on me but I currently want to skip:

My boy only breaks his favourite toys
I can fix him (no really I can)
The alchemy
Robin
Trying not to skip at the moment, but right now it’s Florida!!!
---
she's a train wreck but she's our train wreck, and makes my inner train wreck feel that bit more understood
Exactly! I feel there’s a bit of Taylor in all of us.

Reactions: 6
I can also (not saying it's healthy) see how after being in 2 relationships where neither of them would truly commit, having Travis chase her and be over the top probably felt intoxicating af

Reactions: 14
I actually like Taylor and spent a ridiculous amount to see her this summer and I also dislike all things Kardashian, but I think her song about Kim is pathetic and spelling her name out in the title like that is also pathetic. Ffs it’s been ages get over it. She knows how her fans troll and ridicule the hell out of people. I would never be comfortable causing someone such ridicule on a global scale
I only like the song because I can troll my sister with her name being in a Taylor song. I’m going to need some Etsy merch of duck you Aimee and thank you Aimee.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What do people think of this review?
Personally I like that she writes her life and public opinion is huge part of her life. So I disagree with it, especially if they are referring to But Daddy I Love Him bc imo it’s one of the best on the album.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Personally I like that she writes her life and public opinion is huge part of her life. So I disagree with it, especially if they are referring to But Daddy I Love Him bc imo it’s one of the best on the album.
I love her savagery in it I won't lie 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To be fair I don’t think Matty actually wronged Taylor that much, he just dumped her

Reactions: 11
I’m a few glasses of chicken wine down (iykyk) but on another listen it sounds like So Long, London could be like a nickname she called Joe? Only because the line goodbye London, you’ll find someone. Maybe she nicknamed/her friends nicknamed him London. Do you get what I mean? I am delirious from being in the tortured poets department all day?

PS I love the fact that (through my ears anyway) not a single part of this album plays up to the Gaylor narrative. No double entendres or anything

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.