Taylor Swift #43 Who's afraid of little old me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her merch store would make a killing from temporary tattoos though - actually why the hell don't they do a glittery 13 for the back of your hand?!
Help - how do I get my hands on the phantom clear vinyl??
hmv should have it! they still have the tangerine 1989s that were target exclusive

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Could be a rep hint?

*Reapplies clown make up*

Maybe this is Taylor’s grand plan, gets rep out the way, finishes the tour and then marries Travis and retires from music😮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m a few glasses of chicken wine down (iykyk) but on another listen it sounds like So Long, London could be like a nickname she called Joe? Only because the line goodbye London, you’ll find someone. Maybe she nicknamed/her friends nicknamed him London. Do you get what I mean? I am delirious from being in the tortured poets department all day?

PS I love the fact that (through my ears anyway) not a single part of this album plays up to the Gaylor narrative. No double entendres or anything
I immediately clocked that too. In which case I feel seen because I’ve nicknamed friends by city before.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry :( ❤

I feel like my marriage is rocky lately too.

And I also feel I’m still in a closet. It’s a lot to process 💀
Couldnt miss this.

Youre not in anything. Your sexuality is yours and yours alone. You owe nothing to anyone.

If youve only ever dated men it doesnt mean youre heterosexual.

Im probably pan if I really had to label it and the fact Ive been in a relationship with a man for a long time does not diminish that.

If you only now fancy people of the same sex then you dont have to label it if you dont want to.

Hope youre ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve been listening to the album throughout the day when I have time and I still wouldnt say many of them are memorable

Some lines are memorable but they lack the melody
I think it's probably too soon for me to say it really but I do feel like although some of the songs are really good, they simply aren't memorable.... again, I didn't like Evermore or Folklore (especially) on first listen so I'm not ready to right it off yet. With it being such an emotional album I feel like I need to get that out of the way before I can really judge the album.

I literally described her as coming across unhinged in it to husband today and I want to get past that 🤣

I’m sorry :( ❤

I feel like my marriage is rocky lately too.

And I also feel I’m still in a closet. It’s a lot to process 💀
don’t have much to add here but don’t want to read and ignore. Sending you good vibes and always here to listen if you need an ear ❤

• Heart
You all make me so emotional haha thank you so much.
Literally just went to the shop to get our snacks to hear “I can’t believe you didn’t get any chocolate!” Which was meant to be a joke but I just know it wasn’t (I’d usually get some I guess but was in a rush before they closed down?) and it’s just so off and awful and we can’t communicate about it at all lol.
Help Blondie

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do we think she will release the Anthology version on CD? I’ve bought one of each version but would love this too, especially a limited edition. At this point I should just get my wages paid directly to her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I know it’s not uncommon to think of some pretty out there things in a fit of sexual desire but I really can’t relate to her flicking her bean thinking of Matty when she could have chose quite literally anyone else. Worst part is she didn’t even have post nut clarity 💀
Oh god is it Taylor’s equivalent of britneys ‘touch of my hand’ or whatever it was!!

• Haha
Do we think she will release the Anthology version on CD? I’ve bought one of each version but would love this too, especially a limited edition.
I’d actually love a vinyl of it because of the booklet with lyrics. I found them too small and annoyingly designed on the cd :/

You all make me so emotional haha thank you so much.
Literally just went to the shop to get our snacks to hear “I can’t believe you didn’t get any chocolate!” Which was meant to be a joke but I just know it wasn’t (I’d usually get some I guess but was in a rush before they closed down?) and it’s just so off and awful and we can’t communicate about it at all lol.
Help Blondie
Us batshit crazies are here for you!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.