Taylor Swift #38 The Tortured Clowns Department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also those pics are backgrid. Does that mean they were called?
not necessarily, they're just pap getty images:

Reactions: 3
I agree and thought the same. She looks great and it’s through hard work rather than surgery, but she also looks “normal” as well (I mean I don’t look like that but it’s not as unattainable as other bodies)

Reactions: 12
Agreed 100% I’ve just been in the gym feeling so horrible about my body and feel so happy seeing Taylor looking happy and healthy.

Reactions: 10
I agree and thought the same. She looks great and it’s through hard work rather than surgery, but she also looks “normal” as well (I mean I don’t look like that but it’s not as unattainable as other bodies)
Yesss this. I look at that pic of her and I don’t think ‘I could never look like that’, and feel down about myself. she just looks like a normal slim gal who exercises (hello toned legs) in a bikini.

(I don’t look like that but if I actually worked out and didn’t eat so much cheese, I could, is my point whereas I am never gonna look like a kardashian, for example, because I don’t have BBL money sadly)

Reactions: 14
Also those pics are backgrid. Does that mean they were called?
Not necessarily. Backgrid is just a photo hosting service. All it means it someone has sold the photos via Backgrid (usually a pap but if a random member of the public gets a photo of a celeb they can also sell it)

Edit- sorry I didn't mean to repeat what's already been said. Other people type faster than me

Never understood people who take a drink with them in the sea, or in a pool etc, she’s going right on that list of little weirdos!

Reactions: 20
Imagine she recreated the photos so now when people search Taylor Swift Bahamas they’ll see her and Travis instead.

Travis just doesn’t give refined or distinguished. It’s straight caveman vibes to me.

Reactions: 14
She seems to have upgraded her implants.

Reactions: 1
have we been mentioned on the secret celeb gossip thread again bc i hate to go all 'stop the boats' but ... are we being invaded by locals?

Reactions: 18
Travis just doesn’t give refined or distinguished. It’s straight caveman vibes to me.
Maybe she's into that.
She certainly wouldn't be the gorgeous female celeb to have a big hairy hulk of a boyfriend.

My Edinburgh trip has been postponed. Thank Christ.

Reactions: 2
I'm truly sorry.I didn't realise I needed permission to post on this thread.I'll head back to secret celeb gossip and leave you weirdo's to it.
omg get a grip you literally said three words i'm obvs joking and rlly hope you are too

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.