Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
He was caught on his phone during the concert...probably looking up lyrics :LOL:

What is funny is the amount of her fans defending him when if it had been anyone else caught on their phone when she was performing, you know they would have been called out for disrespecting her.
Oh wait until they break up and it’ll be “he was using her”. It’s the same with every man she’s ever dated or been seen with. Only Taylor L escaped because they’re publicly friendly.

Harry and Tom only got off lightly cause the 1D and the Loki stans are as nuts 🤣

Reactions: 14

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
The man is the worst single she's ever released, and I will die on that hill.

Worst part of the show and worst video she's ever done with that "reveal" that is a surprise to no one.

It's a dire attempt to hitch herself onto a social issue she has no experience of and ends up being a detriment. She was having meetings with high up people in the industry at 13 and signed when she was 14. She is the man.
babe, Me! Was a single. YNTCD was a single 😂. The Man is up there but the other two shine bright with shit.
---

---

---

---

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jjjg

VIP Member
has she done it AGAIN?! he really is her high school crush isn't he
I guess at this point it's expected. Everytime he's there they'll do this just like her Karma lyrics change.

I don't get why he can't stand behind the curtain. They have him standing in view on purpose.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I started watching the Eras tour but had to stop as some of my birds kept sitting on the Ipad to watch it too and singing along. Bird Swifties 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

figparcel

Keep seeing people saying she will change the set list for poets. What do we think?
I don't want her to. I want the Eras that everyone else got! Fine to maybe add one or two songs but not if it detracts from what we paid to see.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I don’t remember but the extent of my lyrical genius tells me it was just her saying So Long London over and over to sad piano tune 🫠🫠😅
If it was my dream it would have been about sandwiches and a goat would randomly appear (like in my dream from last night).

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ls240898

VIP Member
If anyone was following on, my mum has now done nearly 3 songs from every Taylor album. Her faves so far are Timeless, Last Kiss, Lover and All Too Well. She really did not like Ready For It, Bejeweled, Exile and Right Where You Left Me 😂

• Heart
  • Wow

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be mad at all if she cut Mastermind, Midnight Rain or Lavender Haze. It’s mad to me that those songs are on the setlist but I Did Something Bad and YOYOK aren’t
Not mastermind!!! Take that back!!!

Might be my son's favourite because he thinks he is one. Little does he know who the puppet master really is...

• Haha

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
It's absolutely killing me to wait until my little one is home from school 😂 I can't even sneak it as she's autistic and she will 100% notice if the Disney+ app rats me out and says I've watched it with resume, play again, or play from the beginning. 😂 Even it's positioning on the list would give it away.

I mean I hope one day this incredible attention to detail will land her a fab job she loves, but right now.... 😒😤

• Heart
  • Haha

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Is So Long, London the track 5??

I am not really ready. 😭 If this turns out to be ATW on steroids I am going to do myself some kind of damage from emotional pain.

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
I think she can keep the hype but post tour it’s going to crash massively because it isn’t sustainable. It would be different if her work was her hype and she could disappear when she wasn’t needed but her life is part of the performance again and that always spells trouble.
I agree with you completely, I wonder if she will struggle when people stop talking about her post tour (if it does end this year). The way she works though, I imagine within 6 months of the tour ending there will be something else for her to promote work wise - a Taylor’s version, or documentary, or a new album. She does work very hard but I think it’s linked to her need for praise

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Unfortunately I’m in an YLM phase of my relationship and I’ve a suspicion that the new album is going to ruin me.
---
Those two are 2nd and 3rd on the shit list.

Spelling is more fun than hitching yourself to a genuine issue that you have no experience of and "mom I am a rich man" saves the other one from being bottom of the pile. :LOL:
yeah okay I see your point 😂

• Sad
  • Heart

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
I love this thread so much.
Here's a question though.

Are we all on this thread because we're so interested and invested in Taylor? Or are we more interested and invested because of this thread?

I genuinely don't know the answer, but I know having you all to chat, debate and laugh with makes being a fan funner.
I came for ticket tips (didn't work 😬😂) and stayed for both your ability to host clowning and excitement and also discuss openly about the shit stuff.

And I love your excitement over the surprise songs as it's sent me to find songs I'd not heard or overlooked.

• Haha
  • Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
It’s fun and all but like meh, the film was at the cinema months ago and any of the secret songs go on tiktok within hours so them constantly hyping this like it’s the best news ever is just… flat.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I’ve always been a massive evermore hater. I’m just not into slower songs, I much prefer more upbeat pop but I’m watching the eras tour for the first time right now and dare I say it, but I’m actually enjoying the evermore set so far. Folklore is a bit more bearable to me, but I hope watching that set makes me like it a little more! I really REALLY hope TTPD is nothing like those two albums…. 😂
Nooooo be gone with those thoughts.

Red > Evermore > Folklore supremacy.

The fact I take medication to survive has no bearings on this. I dont think 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Heart

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I feel like the blanket would be cool if I was 13 years old. But considering most of her fan base is older... When would we use it? It doesn't fit my decor and that's important in my 30s 🤣
Do you NOT have a room in your house/apartment dedicated to Taylor? Ok then...

Obviously, I don't either...

• Haha