Taylor Swift #34 capitalist poets department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t fergie once wee herself on stage in beige trousers? Taylor has to at least have a contingency plan
Yes I’m sure she said she was so high on drugs she peed herself. I know having addiction problems aren’t funny but I can’t help it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wee chat - I think someone already mentioned it above but I would think it's highly unlikely she would need a wee on those three hours because she is so active and will be sweating so much, she'll get rid of her excess fluids that way.

Reactions: 4
Wee chat - I think someone already mentioned it above but I would think it's highly unlikely she would need a wee on those three hours because she is so active and will be sweating so much, she'll get rid of her excess fluids that way.
“I gave my blood, sweat and wee breaks for this”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Plus, she's probably trained her body not to need to go. As a nurse/midwife used to doing 12 hour shifts I can go most of the shift holding a wee in. Not saying it's remotely healthy but it is doable!

,......but otherwise I'm voting definite wee bucket down below the stage.

Reactions: 6
Plus, she's probably trained her body not to need to go. As a nurse/midwife used to doing 12 hour shifts I can go most of the shift holding a wee in. Not saying it's remotely healthy but it is doable.
You’re much better than me - I have to plan my fluid intake around my meetings so I don’t desperately need the toilet during them

• Heart
Plus, she's probably trained her body not to need to go. As a nurse/midwife used to doing 12 hour shifts I can go most of the shift holding a wee in. Not saying it's remotely healthy but it is doable.
Co-signed. I’m an dr* and I don’t think I had time to go for a wee for six years when I left college. It’s definitely doable, not healthy but doable.

*on leave atm. Burned out from Covid and personal stuff. I definitely couldn’t go 12 hours without a wee now ❤😂. Bladder definitely untrained itself Q U I C K L Y

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Plus, she's probably trained her body not to need to go. As a nurse/midwife used to doing 12 hour shifts I can go most of the shift holding a wee in. Not saying it's remotely healthy but it is doable!

,......but otherwise I'm voting definite wee bucket down below the stage.
I’m trying to get a ‘shake it off’ pun into the wee chat but my brain isn’t acting quickly enough

• Haha
I also wondered and maybe some people can help me out - is she wearing a bodysuit underneath everything? I’m thinking specifically of the reputation outfit. It looks like it would be itchy lmao
There’s a clip from rep tour when she’s singing KOMH I think where she accidentally unzips her black outfit and you can see she has a nude body suit under it. So I reckon she has something like that under every outfit that she wears the whole way through

Seems swifties are a smart bunch*!

*not including myself in this one 😂
---

I used to be okay but I had a kidney infection a few years ago and now I just can’t hold it like I used to
OMG SAME. I used to go six hours without peeing and now it gets to 2hrs and I’m like I need to go NOW 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.