Taylor Swift #34 capitalist poets department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally got my lover snow globe to open!!! I couldn’t insert batteries for ages and was too scared to keep trying. Such an exciting moment lol

Anything but work hey 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can someone wittier than me come up with a thread title suggestion about the wee discussion please 😂😂😂 I had a quick scan through the first pages with most liked but couldn’t find any suggestions.

Can someone wittier than me come up with a thread title suggestion about the wee discussion please 😂😂😂 I had a quick scan through the first pages with most liked but couldn’t find any suggestions.
Taylor Swift #35 Now That Wee Don’t Talk

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The only thing I can think of is a play on the old Blank Space chant. "Knock, knock, Syd-wee"

It's terrible I'm sorry 😂

Or "Wee are never ever ever getting the backstage info we all need"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also do you guys think the poets era will bring back brogues haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aw guys I actually can’t pick one so get liking your favourite suggestions. You’ve got about 30 posts until I make the new one. Yous are all funny bastards. Turns out 27 isn’t too old to find wee jokes funny
---
The only thing I can think of is a play on the old Blank Space chant. "Knock, knock, Syd-wee"

It's terrible I'm sorry 😂

Or "Wee are never ever ever getting the backstage info we all need"
“Wee are never ever ever getting the backstage info we all need" just set me off into an actual coughing fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Syd-wee is the winner for me!! And I feel very responsible for lowering the tone of this thread so much. !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I leave to have an early night and I come back to wondering if Taylor actively pisses herself on stage with heavy duty pads 😂💀 thanks lads.

In seriousness though it’s “only” a 3 hour show. I’m sure she’s so focused on what she’s doing a wee break isn’t necessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I leave to have an early night and I come back to wondering if Taylor actively pisses herself on stage with heavy duty pads 😂💀 thanks lads.

In seriousness though it’s “only” a 3 hour show. I’m sure she’s so focused on what she’s doing a wee break isn’t necessary.
Didn’t fergie once wee herself on stage in beige trousers? Taylor has to at least have a contingency plan

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Im the type of person that could go hours no problem but once I know I “can’t”, I can’t stop myself from needing one. If I was Taylor I wouldn’t even make it to the archer before having to stop the show!🤣

Reactions: 5
Which song does Need sound like?
I’ve seen a few song suggestions flying about pretty much since the demo got leaked but the major comparison people are saying it sounds a little too close to AOTGYLB (and Taylor picked to release that instead) and chorus wise too much like I Know Places (which I can see but don’t agree that it sounds too much like it).

Personally I love Need as a standalone song whether it sounds similar to other songs or not and would love for her to officially release it💔.

Re the wee chat, I think I’ll do the very unhealthy route of being dehydrated for the day. Do not copy in my footsteps.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.