Taylor Swift #35 Now that wee don’t talk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how the last thread got so wee dominated, but here wee *cough* are.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On Vinted looking at outfits to wear for the eras tour! 🤩
ah so so exciting. I’m thinking of maybe going as Cara Bow? So many cool options opening to us. I also desperately want the fearless dress too and all the sparkles so might have to toss the coin

• Heart
Reactions: 2
ah so so exciting. I’m thinking of maybe going as Cara Bow? So many cool options opening to us. I also desperately want the fearless dress too and all the sparkles so might have to toss the coin
Same I’m thinking fearless era as that’s when I became a fan!

I have some weak tea on Eamonn also! A friend worked at GBNews (not their first choice i swear!!) and worked quite closely with Eamonn. Eamonn was so rude and absolutely awful to everyone, treated everyone like they were literal crap on their shoe and had zero manners whatsoever. He does give off those vibes though 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I have some weak tea on Eamonn also! A friend worked at GBNews (not their first choice i swear!!) and worked quite closely with Eamonn. Eamonn was so rude and absolutely awful to everyone, treated everyone like they were literal crap on their shoe and had zero manners whatsoever. He does give off those vibes though 😂
I’m not at all surprised! He strikes me as a nasty little man. God knows how Ruth puts up with him. As if anyone cares about his sore little ego and the offence a glorious young woman enjoying her life causes him 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My niece worked with him (only for about a week though) and thought he was lovely. I thought he had been well liked on TM.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nice to see Taylor in the wild at the zoo.
Do you think she got the zoo closed whilst she was there?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.