Taylor Swift #34 capitalist poets department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s always interesting to see peopleā€™s opinions on Taylor and random things though

Thereā€™s this sense that sheā€™s above ā€œshamefulā€ behaviour in some weird way. This toilet talk is a weirdly good example of that

Reactions: 5
Just came on to catch up and I am HERE for the logistical wee talk šŸ˜‚

My wee gap is going to be the same as when I saw the movie in the cinema, after 22 but before ATW

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, 52 years old here.
I made it through the entire set with one wee stop.
I chose LWYMMD as my pit stop song.
Was in and out and back before the song ended.

i too was more of concerned about the need on public transport than the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve convinced myself Iā€™m getting the 22 hat even though Iā€™m a grown woman without a Taylor Swift based social media account so Iā€™ll have to go after that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Iā€™ve convinced myself Iā€™m getting the 22 hat even though Iā€™m a grown woman without a Taylor Swift based social media account so Iā€™ll have to go after that
Yes, there needs to be more 52 year old hat receivers than 6 year olds.

weā€™ve lived all eras in real time and real life.

Reactions: 13
Ok, 52 years old here.
I made it through the entire set with one wee stop.
I chose LWYMMD as my pit stop song.
Was in and out and back before the song ended.

i too was more of concerned about the need on public transport than the show.
Donā€™t love LWYMMD as a song however at the show it looks insane so I canā€™t skip that!!

If I have to go when Iā€™m seated Iā€™ll probably choose something from Red too. For when Iā€™m stood up, itā€™s a no go

Reactions: 5
I took my toilet break in the gap between Speak Now and Red eras, and made it back just in time without missing a song. Personally Iā€™d aim to go between eras, pick one where youā€™re not too upset if you miss the start of the first song

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone planning to go Taylorgating at any point? The videos from Melbourne just make me want to get outside Wembley for the last date. But I donā€™t know if thatā€™s the done thing?

Reactions: 3
This makes me so sad I loved when you posted here šŸ˜­ I donā€™t mind them - donā€™t go away again!!!
Aww thank you so much šŸ„¹šŸ„¹šŸ„¹ Iā€™ll try to be more regular again!
---
Anyone planning to go Taylorgating at any point? The videos from Melbourne just make me want to get outside Wembley for the last date. But I donā€™t know if thatā€™s the done thing?
Personally I donā€™t think itā€™s a great idea. Wembley station and Wembley way is hellish with all the people inside the stadium, let alone with hundreds of people outside too. Gives me the fear just thinking about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm going to Dublin, and having been to a football match in the Aviva last Summer, they didn't let you anywhere near the ground unless you'd a ticket, but I'm assuming it depends on the venue? I'm N1, but daughter is going again N2, so I'm tempted to try and hang around and listen outside (as I'll be driving her to the gig anyway)...I'm thinking they don't actually scan your ticket at the first check, so I could possibly show the one from N1 to get through near the grounds, but then just hang around there. Don't know, will sus it out when I'm there N1. It half sounds fun, and half fills me with anxiety.

Reactions: 6
Would like to go taylorgate in Edinburgh when I go get merch but weā€™ll seeeee

My wee gap is going to be the same as when I saw the movie in the cinema, after 22 but before ATW
Wee twins! Thatā€™s my plan too. At the movie my daughter and I ran out in the final minute of ATW and missed the first half of The 1 and I donā€™t want to miss a second of either of those live, so our current plan is to go right after the hat (unless she chooses me, thatā€™s possible isnā€™t it????) and be back for ATW. Plan B is to go during shake it off.
Who here has been to a big (and predominately female) show at Wembley? Are there lots of toilets? Or are we going to have to invade the menā€™s rooms?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.