Taylor Swift #32 and still growing up now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fear no one will top Gaga

also no offence but men dont have the same watchability
Honestly my peak was 2022. Except that they couldn’t or didn’t get Cube because having an insane ode to LA rap without him/NWA hurt. The production and energy was top notch. Gaga levels for me (but I’m a 90s kid from LA and we convinced our mother that Tupac was poetry so we were allowed to listen to some of his stuff). At least this wasn’t 2019 and Maroon 5 or whatever year we had The Weeknd.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like he should have pre recorded some vocals because he was clearly struggling. Not sure why everyone was so convinced he would bring out Justin, are they known to double act🤔
It’s been said in quite a few places that Justin had a dressing room there - but also that he hadn’t attended rehearsals

Reactions: 2
I feel like he should have pre recorded some vocals because he was clearly struggling. Not sure why everyone was so convinced he would bring out Justin, are they known to double act🤔
Agree, it was such a high choreo performance which didn't help his live vocals. From what I know re Justin, I think Usher helped to kind've mentor Justin when he first started out, and they collabed on a song together called "Somebody to love". Justin was also spotted in Las Vegas yesterday and was pictured at the super bowl today.

Reactions: 4
Due to my vast experience of American football I feel I can comment.

I've seen a good bit of footage of Mahomes moments recently and this isn't it. He's playing badly here, yes?
---
The 1st break was short. I expected more of a gap.
I thought he looked nervous beforehand. My experience of American football is so vast that when they showed some random player with the words Coin Toss underneath, for a split second my 17yr old and I legit thought it was his name!😂 To be fair Americans like nouns as names (apologies Americans, basing that on Sarah Palin naming her boys after her favourite High school pastimes-Track and Trig).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought he looked nervous beforehand. My experience of American football is so vast that when they showed some random player with the words Coin Toss underneath, for a split second my 17yr old and I legit thought it was his name!😂 To be fair Americans like nouns as names (apologies Americans, basing that on Sarah Palin naming her boys after her favourite High school pastimes-Track and Trig).
I had no idea that’s what Sarah Palin’s children were named but lol we really do nouns as names: Honor, Charity, etc. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
God can ITV get better banter. Sick of hearing about Taylor at the bar drinking her sorrows away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well.. at least it wasn't as bad as the maroon 5 year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think it’s a little weird that Taylor has sooo many of her friends in a box Travis paid for? Blake, Ashley, Ice Spice, Miles and Keleigh Teller Where are his friends?
and she has her pack all front and centre, let his family have prime views also.

Reactions: 8
God can ITV get better banter. Sick of hearing about Taylor at the bar drinking her sorrows away 🤣
The US broadcast they’re not even showing or mentioning her. At least so far. The most I’ve had it on is from halftime to whatever few mins we are into this quarter.

We do have some kind of sideline reporter, Evan something that truly looks like AI made him and it’s disconcerting as hell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think it’s a little weird that Taylor has sooo many of her friends in a box Travis paid for? Blake, Ashley, Ice Spice, Miles and Keleigh Teller Where are his friends?
and she has her pack all front and centre, let his family have prime views also.
My guess is that most of his friends are on the field, so they have their own suites and other friends there.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.