Taylor Swift #32 and still growing up now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I can tell he's annoyed the plays haven't been going to him and that's the coaches choice? 🤷‍♀️
Which is tit attitude to have as a player. I say this as a diehard and lifelong Kobe Bryant fan. Even when he had hissy fits it was not a good look and when he was being a crappy teammate.

Reactions: 3
Grown men throwing tantrums over a bleeping game they get paid millions to pay is one of my roman empires. Why do we continue to put them on pedestals?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Which is tit attitude to have as a player. I say this as a diehard and lifelong Kobe Bryant fan. Even when he had hissy fits it was not a good look and when he was being a crappy teammate.
Agreed. Pressure of the attention getting to him by the looks of it. He's probably angry at the booing too.

Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie, if the Chiefs lose I'm bringing out my popcorn to see the Travis meltdown in real time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
i don't usually mind travis but shoving andy reid like that was 😬

way too much testosterone involved, if you're gonna be mad at anyone be mad at yourself

• Wow
Reactions: 11
ffs travis i think i've lost my bets already

(also the wicked trailer was worse than I thought sorry ariana fans)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That poor coach must be in his 60s and he’s shoving him like that 😲 I want to see that angry man lose

Reactions: 10
don’t blame her if he’s carrying on that way. I feel stressed looking at those gifs, never mind being in a relationship with him.
I know it's not feminist to say this because they're separate individuals and his actions should not reflect on her but I feel second hand embarrassment for her and for how the fans have said he's the guy she finally deserves when anyone who's watched American football ever knows 99% of football players have the emotional and the intellectual IQ of a toddler and he's basically proving this at the frigging Superbowl.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know it's not feminist to say this because they're separate individuals and his actions should not reflect on her but I feel second hand embarrassment for her and for how the fans have said he's the guy she finally deserves when anyone who's watched American football ever knows 99% of football players have the emotional and the intellectual IQ of a toddler and he's basically proving this at the frigging Superbowl.
can we have a side by side of him people saying people love his AND Taylor’s values and then him shoving his coach? 🙄

I get it’s a high pressure situation but get a grip man. Hold it together.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not gonna lie, if the Chiefs lose I'm bringing out my popcorn to see the Travis meltdown in real time.
Same. I’m not presently watching until half time since I really only care about Usher but I’m following this thread and might have to put it on to watch because I’m a football/NFL hater as I was born into a Chargers fandom family.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Same. I’m not presently watching until half time since I really only care about Usher but I’m following this thread and might have to put it on to watch because I’m a football/NFL hater as I was born into a Chargers fandom family.
Ah, we could have a half time show watch party! That's really the only time I'm going to tune in. Unless the Chiefs lose and then it's Schadenfreude Time 😈
---
What's with the beer slam? Cringe fest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
My toddler is wide awake so I find myself up watching the SuperBowl…it’s so boring I’m hoping it’s going to send her back to sleep 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.