Taylor Swift #32 and still growing up now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's only half time, but if they lose, seeing what his temper is like and a probably drunk Taylor, will make for an interesting evening I'm sure. She might be wishing she headed straight to Oz.

Reactions: 9
Usher here to save us. Also going to be somewhat disappointed if there’s not an awards show style cut to Taylor dancing to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was there a thread title suggestion for 33?
---
Alicia started out ropey. Quick recovery though.

Reactions: 1
Idk my millennial heart is whole watching this & I know that’s a very Taylor sentiment 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would be terrified of face planting on those roller skates like he almost did towards the end. As much as I was here for Rihanna last year (and I was) she was very go queen give us nothing.
Same about face planting. But I was just expecting more energy, more performanceship.

Reactions: 6
That half time show was quite... underwhelming. His mic seemed really low volume and I found it hard to hear him, anyone else? I'm going back to bed now but not looking good for the guys on the chiefs now, eh? 🤣 Enjoy the match to all staying up!

Reactions: 6
I feel like he should have pre recorded some vocals because he was clearly struggling. Not sure why everyone was so convinced he would bring out Justin, are they known to double act🤔

Idk my millennial heart is whole watching this & I know that’s a very Taylor sentiment 🤪
Same, I loved it.

I see Keleigh is there alright, posting on her story with Jason from the box, the only surprise being it took her this long.

• Haha
That half time show was quite... underwhelming. His mic seemed really low volume and I found it hard to hear him, anyone else? I'm going back to bed now but not looking good for the guys on the chiefs now, eh? 🤣 Enjoy the match to all staying up!
glad you said this! I thought I was going deaf 🤣 I could barely hear, only the backing vocals came through.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.