• A sound we've never heard before

Votes: 21 9.1%
  • Genre roulette/bit of everything

Votes: 48 20.9%
  • Don't know

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @grannypants

We discussed Grammys behaviour, a cease and desist regarding jet tracking, and the Eras tour kicks off again in a few hours in Tokyo.

Oh, and a side note, TS11 is coming 19th of April.

Mod edit
Seems to be a reliable stream

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the new thread! I can’t believe the Tour is restarting!
I can’t call the secret songs!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Yel

The c&d over publishing her jet data is such a clumsy mistake.

Regardless of what you think of the information being published the guy has had beef with musk and various oligarchs and has gone to the media previously about it. This isn't his first rodeo.

So of course a threatening letter wasn't going to get Taylor and her team what they wanted. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Dorothea (in ode to Kansas City) and I forgot that you existed (because she's definitely over Joe).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting article about Taylor/Celine and the album announcement

The journalist was backstage and saw T’s team scramble to get the Celine photo out there. And apparently it was awkward when she announced the album

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Don’t know if it was mentioned in the last thread but on the Clara Bow topic, her Hollywood star is on the corner of Sunset & Vine

Reactions: 5

Yel

The journalist was backstage and saw T’s team scramble to get the Celine photo out there. And apparently it was awkward when she announced the album
All sounds right. Apart from it being a rare pr misstep. She makes them very frequently, to various different extents.

The fan base always makes up an excuse and it gets repeated as a truth.

Reactions: 17

Taylor should be growing in confidence. Yet, somehow she seems to be growing in awkwardness.

Reactions: 9

See this moment was just so weird. And definitely out of character. Normally she gushes over everyone, like to the other extreme where it's too much and they are her bestie.

I wonder was she hammered at that stage or on something else? Maybe she realised whilst dragging Lana up that she didn't want to be there, but she had started it so couldn't stop and it was playing on her mind so she lost the run of herself? Or she realised too late just how bad she looked and so was self conscious/overcompensating by being chaotic. She genuinely did seem shocked to win. The speech was baaad.

Reactions: 13
I just noticed something in the Karma coffee cup. You have the blue nail, then the white handle and then the black nail. Was the white handle the Easter egg for TTPD all along? Maybe she knew it was going to be white but didn’t know when she was going to announce it (or had planned to announce at a different time but something got in the way). It could be saying 1989, then soon after TS11 and then a gap until Rep?
I can’t seem to let this go now 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I just noticed something in the Karma coffee cup. You have the blue nail, then the white handle and then the black nail. Was the white handle the Easter egg for TTPD all along? Maybe she knew it was going to be white but didn’t know when she was going to announce it (or had planned to announce at a different time but something got in the way). It could be saying 1989, then soon after TS11 and then a gap until Rep?
I can’t seem to let this go now 😂
It has bugged me since the day it was released that the four isn’t represent properly and that surely isn’t coincidence?

i'd imagine they were told not to touch celine (nerve pain) and she look it a bit literally. also drunk, in shock at winning and after praising lana on the spot after 'dragging' her up there, just forgot to tack a verbal acknowledgement on the end of her speech and wanted to rectify it asap. i know she cares a lot about her public perception but she's met celine before and likely wants to maintain a good rapport w her too

Reactions: 12
It has bugged me since the day it was released that the four isn’t represent properly and that surely isn’t coincidence?
There’s definitely something in that four for sure!
I feel like this coffee cup is so full of obvious Easter eggs we are just too blind to see 😂

this is what makes me laugh about the Easter eggs. People go decoding mad stuff to make things work but the actual eggs are always hidden in plain sight.

Reactions: 6
Yeah this bugged me too, omg. I definitely didn't just cop on there now after reading your post.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤯 there’s 16 white keys and 16 tracks on TTPD
Also there are 9 black keys - that hardly means 9 Rep vault tracks? A girl can dream 😂 maybe it’s 9 vinyl variants, probably more likely 😂

I have so many more thoughts, I need to just try and sleep!

Attachments

• Heart
Clocks often have the four represented like that - it drives me mad whenever I see it, no clue why they do it! Maybe so it doesn’t get mixed up with the 6, using the same numerals?

Reactions: 5

Yel

IIII just means it's old (or pretending to be old) as they used to use that, then changed the system. Doubt it's anything other than an aesthetic choice.

I personally like seeing old IIII clocks - something I always look out for on historic buildings.
Screenshot_20240207_115325_Chrome.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.