Taylor Swift #3 She re-released Red just to break Jake like a promise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s fairly clear by the songs 😅but theres that interview with Jake on a radio station where the host tells him he should’ve married Taylor.
That's the thing, most of her songs haven't been confirmed. It's the media and fans that attribute songs to people she's been seen in public with.

She once said that the only privacy she has is to not reveal who the songs are about.

But since everyone assumed ATW is about Jake, she leans into it for the promotion, because people love drama and to feel like they have insider info.

Radio station and talk show hosts will say anything that gives them views or more relevance.

Reactions: 4
It's so good. I knew when she released that video of lots of red things it had to be for a music video.

That's the thing, most of her songs haven't been confirmed. It's the media and fans that attribute songs to people she's been seen in public with.

She once said that the only privacy she has is to not reveal who the songs are about.

But since everyone assumed ATW is about Jake, she leans into it for the promotion, because people love drama and to feel like they have insider info.

Radio station and talk show hosts will say anything that gives them views or more relevance.
With all the harassment that Jake’s had over that album, I can only assume that at some point in the past 9 years he would’ve said “urm we never even dated, leave me alone!” (or a well placed source in a magazine) if it wasn’t about him. Unless we’re gonna go down the publicity stunt route which is probably a whole different convo!

Reactions: 5
With all the harassment that Jake’s had over that album, I can only assume that at some point in the past 9 years he would’ve said “urm we never even dated, leave me alone!” (or a well placed source in a magazine) if it wasn’t about him. Unless we’re gonna go down the publicity stunt route which is probably a whole different convo!
They say there's no such thing as bad publicity...

I was never a stan of All Too Well in the same way most Taylor Swift fans are - to the point I don’t even think the song would make my top 20. However! The ten minute version has got me hooked, the lyrics are so raw and powerful and the way she works her magic on songs so they link into others is incredible. I’m honestly not that bothered if they were wrote back when the original was, or if they were last week - they tell one of the most common yet saddest love stories. The short film was beautiful and reminds me so much of a past relationship. She tells a story beautifully well, I love it. And I’m officially an ATW stan now.

Other than that, I love The Very First Night. There’s something just so poppy and happy about it, it makes me want to get up and dance every time I hear it.

Reactions: 11
Going back to the “some actress” being a shady comment on the last thread. I took it in a completely different way, in that it didn’t matter who the actress was, she was an inconsequential detail. The story was about her heartbreak. For what it’s worth, if it isn’t Jennifer Anniston it’s Anne Hathaway - she spoke about Taylor a little in interviews and was in a film with Jake around the time they dated.

I love I Bet You Think About Me, the video is incredible.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m surprised at how many votes there are for IBYTAM in the poll. I know it’s tongue in cheek but I cringed at her pretending to be a farm girl in that song. The video might make me like it more though
I know what you mean - her parents worked for Meryl linch! Hardly like she was brought up on the bread line. I’m hoping that the more I listen to it the more it will grow on me and I can see past that!

I know what you mean - her parents worked for Meryl linch! Hardly like she was brought up on the bread line. I’m hoping that the more I listen to it the more it will grow on me and I can see past that!
Well yes, but she was a country singer and didn't come from LA with movie industry parents. She probably did feel intimidated. Like I said above, there's a real awkward side to Taylor, as much as she's a highly intelligent babe.

Reactions: 8
Well yes, but she was a country singer and didn't come from LA with movie industry parents. She probably did feel intimidated. Like I said above, there's a real awkward side to Taylor, as much as she's a highly intelligent babe.
And Jake's family are Swedish aristocrats!

I’ve been a fan of Taylor for a long time, very aware of her awkward/funny/goofy side, I used to watch her vlogs. Im sure there are still divides between LA and Christmas tree farm, but it also isn’t poor poor working class that perhaps the lyrics seem to imply.

Not to be that girl but how does everyone feel about the possibility of collabs when Speak Now is re-released?

Reactions: 3
Ive actually quite liked the collabs so Im not bothered as long as theyre good!

Its not like Taylor actually gives them a decent part, up until Phoebe got a whole verse 😂

A7006256-F5E1-468A-90DE-19A7E1860E4D.jpeg

saw this on instagram earlier. Anyone else think they’re already married and this may have been her actual wedding dress?

Reactions: 7
Not to be that girl but how does everyone feel about the possibility of collabs when Speak Now is re-released?
Since this is the only album she wrote completely on her own, I'd love it if it didn't have any collabs.

Some fans are talking about a Selena Gomez collab, and I hope it doesn't happen because I can't stand her voice😭

Reactions: 9
View attachment 868632

saw this on instagram earlier. Anyone else think they’re already married and this may have been her actual wedding dress?
I think they have been married for at least a year.

It's one hell of a dress. Really hard to know what her actual taste is due to all the image changes, lol.

I was thinking.. when tours are back what album will the tour be about? 😂
She really needs a new tourable album..

Its nice, but way too fluffy. Not a fan of those dresses.

I'm very 50/50 on whether they're married or not. Part of me thinks they did but then TS does love some coverage in her life But yet again, since settling with Joe, she has been a lot more private so maybe Joe has had some influence in this new TS we're seeing.

I was thinking.. when tours are back what album will the tour be about? 😂
This gets talked about on her subreddit fairly often and the general feeling there is she won’t tour until all the Taylor’s versions are done. So 2023 at the earliest.A tour for 2022 would likely already be announced and on sale.

There’s a possibility that 2023 there could be a “greatest hits” type tour or a reworking of the festival type shows she had planned for Lover. It’s also worth noting that her mum is or was in bad health so there was a suggestion she might not want such a jammed packed tour schedule in case she needed to get home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.