Taylor Swift #3 She re-released Red just to break Jake like a promise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sizes of the venue is a major plus I imagine.

I spent every single day on twickets foe the best part of 6 months trying to get resale Olivia Rodrigo tickets for my eldest child. It was a v small venue. I was not successful.
Lol I’m a teacher and the day Olivia tickets went on sale my entire form was in meltdown trying to get them 😅 they weren’t successful sadly!

Reactions: 3
I think the fact the UK site crashed immediately after it was announced therr was a presale code is a telling.
When I got rep tickets I got them like a week before the date. But when I got lover fest tickets they sold out like instantly. And I think because its been years since she toured it will be popular.
From looking at tik tok it wasnt just UK people trying to get on. Loads of people world wide seemed to think it would also apply to them. 🙈

Reactions: 1
For Harry’s tour dates people were managing to get them on the day. It’s obviously not 100% you will get them but Twickets is a pretty sure thing. As Caffeine Fiend said above, small venues are the hardest to get resale and they’ll be super expensive but stadiums will be so easy nearer the time.

Can’t link as it’s an Instagram story, but Lewis Capaldi posted an Instagram story two hours ago saying Taylor is announcing her tour TODAY

I think maybe he was confused and referring to the post last night about preordering the album to get presale. How could they do a presale after Friday if they go on sale today

Can’t link as it’s an Instagram story, but Lewis Capaldi posted an Instagram story two hours ago saying Taylor is announcing her tour TODAY
Just had a watch of his stories. I think he more means that she has announced she will be going on tour (which she has by doing the whole pre-sale tours thing). I don't think he actually means the dates etc. are to be announced today
Considering people have until friday to sign up for the pre-sale, I'd be surprised if we find out before then what the actual tour dates/locations are

Reactions: 2
His link is only to register for pre sale so he definitely means the same thing I think. Opening for registering for pre sale.

The sizes of the venue is a major plus I imagine.

I spent every single day on twickets foe the best part of 6 months trying to get resale Olivia Rodrigo tickets for my eldest child. It was a v small venue. I was not successful.
Out of topic, but why did Olivia go with such small venues? I think she could've easily gone for an arena tour right away.

Out of topic, but why did Olivia go with such small venues? I think she could've easily gone for an arena tour right away.
I think it was because it was her first time touring but not sure if that was confirmed. Would have been daunting booking huge venues but she did play glasto so 😂

I guess first tour and the upfront cost of the arenas means her record label didnt want to pay out.

You need to remember a lot of the stuff has to be paid for up front way before any tickets are even sold. With only having one album and the fact arenas cost more to put a show on the ticket cost would have been much higher too so may have struggled to sell them out.

perhaps she wanted to start from the bottom like everyone else. She only played for an hour, not much point selling out an arena for that.

i saw her and I’m in my mid 20s - the audience was quite mixed in age and gender. But the screaming girls took over everything and made it quite unpleasant, the venue was so small that we couldn’t hear her over the screams. People were crying all over the place - and fainting because they camped overnight

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
My recollection is a lil hazy but I seem to recall the dublin croke park gig of 2018 being relatively easy to get tix to.. this is Ireland s largest capacity stadium fyi

We really need a new thread, lol.
Someone pick a thread title

I went to rep in Dublin 2 nights in a row (because the first night was so good). On. The Friday night the pitch was standing. On Saturday a mixture of standing and seating.

I'm just praying she's coming back to Ireland. It wasn't cool to like her during rep. I'm seeing comments everywhere about people looking to buy daughters tickets for Christmas.

My recollection is a lil hazy but I seem to recall the dublin croke park gig of 2018 being relatively easy to get tix to.. this is Ireland s largest capacity stadium fyi
Yes, but this was post-cancellation. It'll be harder this time, for definite. If she even comes here. There were no Irish dates planned for loverfest.

New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.