Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just all seems very performative. She spent years seeing her friends privately. But now she must parade them to prove she has them and look like a Queen Bee all the time? It's weird.

I enjoy seeing her outfits but little more about these pap walks.
Agree. And you never see this kind of thing with Abigail say so you know she can keep meetings on the downlow if she wants to!

Reactions: 6
Thank God tour is restarting for a couple weeks cause that WAG content is making me cringe way too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And when we’re on another break ???!!! 😭 (shorter)
I'm hoping she goes quiet to spend Christmas with her family (and at this rate, Travis's) and there's some time for me/we the audience to miss her sightings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the filter camera is back
This is so crazy imagine being them and all of a sudden you're hanging out with Taylor Swift. 😂 I know they're already probs used to hanging out with famous people but still.

Reactions: 8
I feel like Taylor is making this WAG thing a bit too much of an identity and it’s a bit cringe. The whole WAG scene is cringe in general to be honest.
Literally being someone’s girlfriend is the only side of her she’s bothered to advertise lately (other than parading herself around with her hot friends). 1989 got left in the dust

Reactions: 23
I feel like Taylor is making this WAG thing a bit too much of an identity and it’s a bit cringe. The whole WAG scene is cringe in general to be honest.
Literally being someone’s girlfriend is the only side of her she’s bothered to advertise lately (other than parading herself around with her hot friends). 1989 got left in the dust
Hardly left in the dust when singles from it are top of the billboard chart and top 10 in the UK!

Reactions: 5
sorry to sound like a broken record but i'm still standing by rep being nyd announcement and feb 16th release - the 112 day theory makes too much sense esp. if it's true that's how many songs were stolen

won't be on a thursday bc she cares too much about charting which iirc counts fri to fri
i think she'll announce it for the sake of merch/vault etc and to keep consistency w the other tvs
the clean slate ig wipe lines up w nyd being a clean slate too

while i've got my crystal ball i'll put it out there that debut will be announced april 29th and released june 7th bc why not

Reactions: 12
sorry to sound like a broken record but i'm still standing by rep being nyd announcement and feb 16th release - the 112 day theory makes too much sense esp. if it's true that's how many songs were stolen

won't be on a thursday bc she cares too much about charting which iirc counts fri to fri
i think she'll announce it for the sake of merch/vault etc and to keep consistency w the other tvs

while i've got my crystal ball i'll put it out there that debut will be announced april 29th and released june 7th bc why not
Are there any theories as to why she’d announce Rep on nyd or is it just because of the song?
I think it would be weird her not announcing it at a show after Speak Now and 1989 so I think she could maybe do it at the last show of this leg (nov 26th?)
Fully agree it will be released Feb 16th tho 🙌🏻

Reactions: 3
I mean left in the dust in terms of advertising and promotion from Taylor instead of performance
True , I guess maybe the movie coming out and merch drops were enough of a promotion in many ways. I don’t actually mind a lack of promotion or anything, with re-records people already know the gist of it and I think she just wants it all over with now so she can move on.

Reactions: 2
Are there any theories as to why she’d announce Rep on nyd or is it just because of the song?
I think it would be weird her not announcing it at a show after Speak Now and 1989 so I think she could maybe do it at the last show of this leg (nov 26th?)
Fully agree it will be released Feb 16th tho 🙌🏻
mainly the song but also i thought it was 6 weeks between announcement and release but the last two have actually been 8 or 9 🥴 she could announce on her birthday instead i guess?

Reactions: 3

I think she’ll wait until she’s touring in Japan/Australia to announce Reputation at one of those shows.

mainly the song but also i thought it was 6 weeks between announcement and release but the last two have actually been 8 or 9 🥴 she could announce on her birthday instead i guess?
I just looked and there were 11 weeks between 1989 TV announcement and release - I’m calling it now Rep TV announcement 26th November 🤡🤡

Bless her what a try hard with the wag shots.

Even though she's the most famous woman in the world you can tell she's having flashbacks to high school and the popular girls not talking to her.

She must really like him to go through this!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.