Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’m ready for Red at all! I’m intrigued by the 11(?) new songs that will be on the album. If I’m wrong about how many new songs there are - please correct me. November will be a good month for sure - just hope the time flies by

Reactions: 6
Ok... Seriously though. I can't wait for November 19. It's gonna be a cosy day with me burning a spiced apple toddy candle from Bath and Body works, drinking a pumpkin spiced latte, wearing a plaid shirt while listening to Red TV because I'm a basic witch 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok... Seriously though. I can't wait for November 19. It's gonna be a cosy day with me burning a spiced apple toddy candle from Bath and Body works, drinking a pumpkin spiced latte, wearing a plaid shirt while listening to Red TV because I'm a basic witch 🤣
I think this time I’m gonna go to the bonus tracks first. I made the mistake of going in order for fearless and was tired by the time I got to the bonuses.

Any fav moments from fearless TV everyone? Mine is tell me why, the change in the “you ask me for my loooooooove” at the end.

Reactions: 3
I think this time I’m gonna go to the bonus tracks first. I made the mistake of going in order for fearless and was tired by the time I got to the bonuses.

Any fav moments from fearless TV everyone? Mine is tell me why, the change in the “you ask me for my loooooooove” at the end.
Oh I love that part too!!

I love in Change the really long hallelujah. Her vocals sound soooo good. Such an improvement from the original.

Reactions: 2
just seen someone on popjustice point out that not only was yesterday scooter's birthday, but also exactly 22 weeks till the release date!

Reactions: 3
just seen someone on popjustice point out that not only was yesterday scooter's birthday, but also exactly 22 weeks till the release date!
I saw something yesterday that the dates of when Fearless was announced and released, and the dates Red was announced and will be released, make up 1989 😂 Nobody works harder than a T Swift fan

• Haha

I absolutely love at the start of the bridge of The Way I Loved You the little wind chime sounds that she’s included, it’s so subtle but gorgeous.

Also the harmonies in You Belong with Me are stunning.

Because the internet was going mad expecting a 1989 announcement. She's telling us she's taking this slooooow. Unfortunately.
I had thought it was clear she would release them in chronological order. Never occurred to me it would be anything other than Red.

I had thought it was clear she would release them in chronological order. Never occurred to me it would be anything other than Red.
if it was going to be chronological, she'd have released self-titled first and Speak Now after Fearless

Reactions: 13
I think the letter to Shamrock Holdings made it very clear that she is definitely re-recording all six of her Big Machine albums

20210627_182851.jpg

Re-recording her biggest albums chronologically doesn’t equal recording them all again.
The aim is for her to be able to ‘own’ all of them again. Therefore she’s going to re-record them all.
I feel like she’s made that quite clear. There’s nothing to suggest it’s only her most successful ones. She’s doing this for herself

Reactions: 8
The aim is for her to be able to ‘own’ all of them again. Therefore she’s going to re-record them all.
I feel like she’s made that quite clear. There’s nothing to suggest it’s only her most successful ones. She’s doing this for herself
The two she has chosen so far very much makes it look like the more successful albums are getting targeted first. The order of the first two to me looks like the big ones will be released chronologically.

My point doesn’t change that she’s doing it for herself. That’s not really relevant to the point I made. It makes sense to follow the order they have gone in so far. 1989 should come after Fearless and Red for a variety of reasons.

If she doesn’t do TS or Speak Now I’m rioting
In my opinion TS is better than Fearless. Mary's Song, Stay Beautiful, A Place In This World, Cold As You, The Outside, Our Song, Only Me When I'm With You, Should've Said No are all amazing.... Whereas Fearless original has loads of skips for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
In my opinion TS is better than Fearless. Mary's Song, Stay Beautiful, A Place In This World, Cold As You, The Outside, Our Song, Only Me When I'm With You, Should've Said No are all amazing.... Whereas Fearless original has loads of skips for me.
If she released a greatest hits, I’m not sure songs from either of those make it. Whereas You Belong With Me and Love Story are guaranteed.

Reactions: 1
I think she will release 1989 after Red, then speak now, then TS, then reputation. I could see reputation being last as it’s the most recent one so I don’t think would have the same excitement factor as it still feels so recent really!

Reactions: 4
honestly, I can't wait to hear Taylor Swift (Taylor's Version)

it's a great album and I cannot wait to hear her 'grown up" vocals on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.